Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post



Continuing from last night, here is another NCAA Football 10 video, showcasing Va. Tech and Alabama. There will be 2 more videos posted soon.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bartolet7 @ 06/09/09 03:58 PM
Thank you, sir. Bring 'em on.
 
# 2 moylan1234 @ 06/09/09 04:01 PM
very cool, now here comes the hate!
 
# 3 J-Unit40 @ 06/09/09 04:12 PM
I like the tackle on the first play. However, WTF was the VaTech CPU RB doing on the second play? Seriously. That's awful.
 
# 4 rhombic21 @ 06/09/09 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I like the tackle on the first play. However, WTF was the VaTech CPU RB doing on the second play? Seriously. That's awful.
Yeah, that should have been a big gain.
 
# 5 ryby6969 @ 06/09/09 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I like the tackle on the first play. However, WTF was the VaTech CPU RB doing on the second play? Seriously. That's awful.
That is a sign of the CPU not being able to run the ball again this year!
 
# 6 mjussawalla @ 06/09/09 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Looks like the CPU running game is pitiful yet again. But i think it is on varsity with default sliders, so there is hope.

All in all, not bad, but EXTENDED play will be the determining factor for sure.
I hope you are right. Because there is NO excuse for a FOOTBALL game of any kind to have that logic. It is one thing to bump into your own linemen instead of going around, but it is another one where the path of the player who has a chance to make an easy 20 yards makes an unexpected turn to the right, straight to the defender.

I hope this is from an earlier build, or as you say on a lower difficulty.

OMT, can you comment?
 
# 7 legendkiller5 @ 06/09/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
I hope you are right. Because there is NO excuse for a FOOTBALL game of any kind to have that logic. It is one thing to bump into your own linemen instead of going around, but it is another one where the path of the player who has a chance to make an easy 20 yards makes an unexpected turn to the right, straight to the defender.

I hope this is from an earlier build, or as you say on a lower difficulty.

OMT, can you comment?
Don't count on it. I'll be shocked.
 
# 8 KG @ 06/09/09 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I like the tackle on the first play. However, WTF was the VaTech CPU RB doing on the second play? Seriously. That's awful.
That was the first thing I noticed. Not only that but he cut on a 90 degree angle right into the defender. I would have liked to see the CPU put their head down on the next run up the middle. No HB runs straight up into 2 defenders.
 
# 9 mjussawalla @ 06/09/09 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
Don't count on it. I'll be shocked.
We can always be hopeful.
 
# 10 legendkiller5 @ 06/09/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
We can always be hopeful.

Yeah, I should be, but it's hard
 
# 11 Blackout863 @ 06/09/09 06:57 PM
in my opinion it looks as if its on heisman with default sliders. im not real impressed witht his game so far. also the guy thats playing is not really mixing up his calls, snap count or anything. linking plays together or nothin. imma be going to my local blockbuster first to rent this before i wast my 60 dollars cuz this game already looks a lil otched. EA hand your rights to ncaa to the madden team so some real develpers can make this game its best .
 
# 12 marcoyk @ 06/09/09 09:08 PM
I was stunned to see the VT RB with a nice hole ahead turning horizontally into Bama defenders. Sweet.
 
# 13 mjussawalla @ 06/09/09 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
I was stunned to see the VT RB with a nice hole ahead turning horizontally into Bama defenders. Sweet.
Yup. If they can't get this right, how can they get OL/DL to work properly? They shouldn't even think about fixnig the option until stuff like this doesn't happen.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.