Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Gamespot has posted a video interview of Madden NFL 10.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bowdown2shadi @ 04/30/09 10:21 PM
Thanks.
 
# 2 bowdown2shadi @ 04/30/09 10:25 PM
Nothin new...
 
# 3 Valdarez @ 04/30/09 10:27 PM
Developer interviews should never be in HD. heh
 
# 4 Valdarez @ 04/30/09 10:30 PM
No new video footage there, but I did catch 'steerable tackles'. That was new. Didn't realize you'd be able to control the direction of the tackle.
 
# 5 bowdown2shadi @ 04/30/09 10:30 PM
Jared:

Phil:
 
# 6 Big_Mig_11 @ 04/30/09 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Jared:

Phil:

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING THROUGHOUT THAT VID!!! HAHA.

love the sig BTW
 
# 7 Glorious Arc @ 04/30/09 10:31 PM
Is it just me or did he say your job as the olinemen is to get the edge rush away...?

The line drops between 1:30-1:50
 
# 8 Valdarez @ 04/30/09 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Jared:

Phil:
Wow.
 
# 9 bowdown2shadi @ 04/30/09 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING THROUGHOUT THAT VID!!! HAHA.
I know, that's why I posted it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
love the sig BTW
Thanks. If it wasn't for Al Davis, we wouldn't have Crabtree.
 
# 10 CzecHitYou @ 04/30/09 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Is it just me or did he say your job as the olinemen is to get the edge rush away...?

The line drops between 1:30-1:50
Yes, in other words, push the rush away from the quarterback. Don't allow them to get inside, or for that matter, around you = an angle towards a sack!
 
# 11 KingsRock91 @ 04/30/09 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Thanks. If it wasn't for Al Davis, we wouldn't have Crabtree.
Me too... Broncs fan myself, but on Sunday I used to turn off those Niner games pre-Singletary (being in the greater Sac-town area). Now I have another reason to watch the red and gold.

Plus... DOWN WITH OAKLAND!
 
# 12 IanCummingsFriend @ 04/30/09 10:47 PM
I'd be busting phils balls all day at work ahaha
 
# 13 Glorious Arc @ 04/30/09 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzecHitYou
Yes, in other words, push the rush away from the quarterback. Don't allow them to get inside, or for that matter, around you = an angle towards a sack!
They could mean super star OR something else...
 
# 14 bowdown2shadi @ 04/30/09 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsRock91
Me too... Broncs fan myself, but on Sunday I used to turn off those Niner games pre-Singletary (being in the greater Sac-town area). Now I have another reason to watch the red and gold.

Plus... DOWN WITH OAKLAND!
I will always stay beside my 49ers! But yeah, way more exciting with Crabtree, and of course Singletary.

Oh, and I was loving the Broncos with the Cutler-Marshall duo, too bad its over

Down with Oakland indeed.
 
# 15 Valdarez @ 04/30/09 11:54 PM
Could be worse though Phil. I worked with a guy that was a dead ringer for Bill Gates (I mean, he could have doubled for him!), 10x as nerdy, but none of the $$$$. Imagine being that guy in the tech industry.
 
# 16 Smoke316 @ 05/01/09 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Wow.
lol wow splitting image
 
# 17 Outkizast @ 05/01/09 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
I will always stay beside my 49ers! But yeah, way more exciting with Crabtree, and of course Singletary.

Oh, and I was loving the Broncos with the Cutler-Marshall duo, too bad its over

Down with Oakland indeed.
FORGET YOU GUYS!
 
# 18 Vikes1 @ 05/01/09 01:43 AM
Thanks for posting the vid.

Can't get enough of seeing a "pocket" in Madden. All we need now is some User team pass pressure this year.
 
# 19 Apollo @ 05/01/09 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Jared:

Phil:
Phil Frazier, Madden NFL 10 " Eat Fresh" !
 
# 20 Valdarez @ 05/01/09 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballSchemer
haha val nice comparison
Good comparison, but props go to bowdown2shadi for it.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.