Home
News Post

EA has posted another Fight Night Round 4 blog. This one covers the heavyweights.

Quote:
"Hey fight fans. Over the upcoming weeks we'll be revealing our roster and accompanying screenshots for everyone to view. At the moment, Brian and the rest of the game team are in the busiest time of their development cycle. I know they are really excited about finishing up the game and getting it out to the ever growing number of fans that have been patiently waiting for the next installment of Fight Night. We'll continue to share the screens here along with blogs and news from the Fight Night team for all our sports fans to check out along with sharing information on the Fight Night Round 4 website. Click on the the thumbs to see the larger image. Without further ado, here is Brizzo's recap of the heavyweight lineup with one more heavyweight fighter to be revealed in the upcoming weeks!"

Fight Night Round 4 screenshot gallery - Click to view Fight Night Round 4 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 03/28/09 03:02 PM
The heavyweight roster seems a little shallow (UFC seems to have more meat packed in), but here's hoping this will be more than just Fight NIght Round 3.5. I am going with Hollyfield as the mystery man.
 
# 2 aholbert32 @ 03/28/09 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
The heavyweight roster seems a little shallow (UFC seems to have more meat packed in), but here's hoping this will be more than just Fight NIght Round 3.5. I am going with Hollyfield as the mystery man.

The mystery man is Tommy Morrison. Cant compare it to the UFC because you only have to go one place to sign fighters in that game.
 
# 3 LP @ 03/28/09 05:19 PM
I know Prizefighter was considered a sub par game, but their roster was quite good. They had a lot of current fighters, and some excellent young talent. This grouping of heavyweights is somewhat disgusting to me. They (EA) has much more money to spend than 2K. I'm expecting a much better list of names for other divisions.
 
# 4 Vast @ 03/30/09 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The mystery man is Tommy Morrison. Cant compare it to the UFC because you only have to go one place to sign fighters in that game.
Why would they leave tommy morrison for last? Its not like he matters to most boxing fans. Why the suspense as if its gonna be a great surprise?
 
# 5 aholbert32 @ 03/30/09 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Why would they leave tommy morrison for last? Its not like he matters to most boxing fans. Why the suspense as if its gonna be a great surprise?

Beats me but Morrsion has been confirmed and he's a heavyweight.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.