04:59 PM - December 17, 2008 by MMChrisS
This week on the Waiver Wire, Chase and Bryan talk about Online Team Play and what it means to the future of the sports-gaming industry. The duo also chats about Madden roster updates and what may be the right and wrong way to do roster updates in general. Also, leaked details about MLB 09: The Show have made their way on (then off) the Web so Bryan and Chase chat about those details as well. They also talk a little about Home's impact on sports games and speak about their excitement level when it comes to MLB Front Office Manager. All this and more on the latest edition of the Waiver Wire podcast.
- FIFA 09 Producer David Rutter chats about how online play is changing
- How to avoid "Tony Hawk Syndrome"
- MLB Front Office Manager Dev Diary #1
- MLB 09: The Show leak -- "THERE'S A BUG IN THE SYSTEM!"
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes by clicking here.
- Add the show to your favorite RSS aggregator here.
- Download the MP3 directly here.