09:52 AM - September 23, 2008 by Josh_Looman
- Fixed the Bug that caused players to remain injured when you go into play creator.
- Fixed the ability to call plays within the two minute drill.
- Fixed the Brett Favre career stats issue.
- Fixed the ability for us to change team philosophies in the roster update. If you have the previous roster update, you should see some major changes in ratings.
- Fixed the bug that caused low rated players to ask for a very large deal when re-signing.
- Fixed the Draft Day trading issue that allowed the user to force every team to trade their pick to another team.
- Fixed the ability to change a QB to WR and change him back to QB again.
- Fixed the bug where teams would not kick a FG at the end of the half.
- Fixed fumbles. We put in a fix that should make these much more realistic.
- Fixed CPU fatigue subbing. Running backs will now come out of the game more quickly and be replaced by their backup.
- Fixed FG distance. Kickers will be able to kick longer FGs now.
- Added the option to turn off CPU Downloaded Plays.
- Fixed the bug that was causing RFAs to not show up after year 1.
- Fixed the bug that wouldn't take a player's current salary into account when figuring out if you had enough cap room to re-sign him.
- Fixed a big issue that we believe was causing 99% of the crashes or more.