Home
News Post

As of 2:40PM ET.

Enjoy!

NFL Head Coach 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NFL Head Coach 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NFL Head Coach 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 63 - View All
NFL Head Coach 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KillyKillall @ 09/09/08 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
As of 2:40PM ET.

Enjoy!
CHEERS!

On behalf of the entire group of posters, I thank you for all of your hard work.
 
# 2 SloeyEZ @ 09/09/08 03:12 PM
1st :

2nd : Roster updates do not have an affect if you start in off-season, correct? I'm assuming there is an "off-season" roster as of Feb 08 or something that doesn't change?
 
# 3 Josh_Looman @ 09/09/08 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
1st :

2nd : Roster updates do not have an affect if you start in off-season, correct? I'm assuming there is an "off-season" roster as of Feb 08 or something that doesn't change?
Correct. The offseason roster doesn't change.
 
# 4 bcruise @ 09/09/08 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
1st :

2nd : Roster updates do not have an affect if you start in off-season, correct? I'm assuming there is an "off-season" roster as of Feb 08 or something that doesn't change?
Yup. the offseason rosters aren't going to change since you're winding the clock all the way back to before the draft. If you think about it, having 2008 opening day rosters the day after 2007's Super Bowl would really screw up the draft. Teams would have entirely different needs to go after, etc...It really wouldn't be even close to this year's season.

Not to mention duplicates of draft picks...LOL! I never thought about that.
 
# 5 kiddlex @ 09/09/08 03:19 PM
 
# 6 TCF @ 09/09/08 04:40 PM
thanks josh.
 
# 7 shnuskis @ 09/09/08 04:51 PM
I do think Brett Favre should have been on the Packers roster starting in the off-season though. Either way, Josh, thanks for all the hard work. This game is worth waiting for.
 
# 8 Caveman Mafia @ 09/09/08 04:52 PM
do attribute changes affect my current career?
i.e. i am in season two of a career, will Keith Rivers Speed be dropped a few points?
 
# 9 Josh_Looman @ 09/09/08 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman Mafia
do attribute changes affect my current career?
i.e. i am in season two of a career, will Keith Rivers Speed be dropped a few points?
This update only applies to starting a new career.
 
# 10 TCF @ 09/09/08 06:48 PM
Josh.. i am actually disappointed in the roster. for the chiefs Mike Cox and Brian Johnson are both white. Marques Hagans and Derek Lokey are both practice squad players yet their OVR is better than some of the regular starters? Webb and Franklin's OVR should be higher than Hagan's if that is going to be the case?

Thigpen's Athleticism should be higher than Huards considering that Huard is pocket guy and Thigpen is more mobile. and their arm strength is about the same.

Tank Tyler's OVR should be where Lokey's is. Also Brandon Carr's OVR should be higher than Leggetts.

Also Page and Pollard should both be somewhat higher in OVR ratings. yes i would keep them in the 70's but why is Morgan who looked good in the preseason better than both of them? Page has done nothing for the Chiefs except play hard and be a defensive play maker. Where as Pollard has been a game player for special teams and the defense? they have proven themselves on the field yet you gave a guy who is a rookie more ovr? im just curious as to why?

please if you do another roster update for next month could this be fixed. the game is great but this as a chiefs fan is a let down and no point in picking up in the pre-season and will just continue my career as it is now
 
# 11 Josh_Looman @ 09/09/08 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF
Josh.. i am actually disappointed in the roster. for the chiefs Mike Cox and Brian Johnson are both white. Marques Hagans and Derek Lokey are both practice squad players yet their OVR is better than some of the regular starters? Webb and Franklin's OVR should be higher than Hagan's if that is going to be the case?

Thigpen's Athleticism should be higher than Huards considering that Huard is pocket guy and Thigpen is more mobile. and their arm strength is about the same.

Tank Tyler's OVR should be where Lokey's is. Also Brandon Carr's OVR should be higher than Leggetts.

please if you do another roster update for next month could this be fixed. the game is great but this as a chiefs fan is a let down and no point in picking up in the pre-season and will just continue my career as it is now
One thing to remember:

The roster update reflects changes to team philosophies, which you guys don't have.

The ability for you guys to get those changes is in the patch.

I'll take a look at these guys with my patched version and see if there are still problems.
 
# 12 delusional @ 09/09/08 08:45 PM
So where do i find this update on the ps3?
 
# 13 RidinDwnKingsley @ 09/09/08 09:17 PM
could someone post this for the PS3?..thanks
 
# 14 krulmichael @ 09/09/08 10:07 PM
Great stuff Josh, thanks for keeping us posted this entire time!
 
# 15 michigan54 @ 09/09/08 10:20 PM
Thanks for the update but Drew Henson's picture is of a large defensive tackle looking black man.
 
# 16 Josh_Looman @ 09/09/08 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan54
Thanks for the update but Drew Henson's picture is of a large defensive tackle looking black man.
I know. I just started up my Lions career and saw that. I'll fix that for the next update.

Doh!
 
# 17 SloeyEZ @ 09/09/08 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
I know. I just started up my Lions career and saw that. I'll fix that for the next update.

Doh!
Do you ever sleep?
 
# 18 hanmik @ 09/10/08 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
I know. I just started up my Lions career and saw that. I'll fix that for the next update.

Doh!

What?? Are you one of the chosen few? Someone worthy of trying to take our beloved Lions to the promised land? Or our you just trying to turn around the worst team in NFL history?
 
# 19 dakotawiz @ 09/10/08 01:24 AM
I just came on to bring up the Drew Henson picture..

Just a question, why are there some players with pictures, some with the generic faces, and some with just an outline (Aaron Brooks, etc.). Also, why don't some players that have their pictures in Madden have them in Head Coach?

Just curious, thanks for the update, great game!
 
# 20 sgtspit @ 09/10/08 01:47 AM
thanks,i can now play my season.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.