Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Today is 8.8.08. Very keen observation by me, don't you think?

Anyways, going to the zoo w/ my bro and family this weekend. Nat is really looking forward to it, especially getting to go w/ her cousins. Should be fun.

Got stuck in a rainstorm on the bike yesterday, the first time that has ever happened to me. Wouldn't you know, the rain stopped as soon as I parked the damn thing. Of course it didn't start until half way home either...

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Yami Ron (31), Chiefsfan881129 (24), TexansFan881129 (24), TheRock88 (24), Alyoyo (24)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 08/08/08 09:28 AM
Whats up? Ive been pretty dang restless lately. Dont know what to do with my free time. Had Home Depot to install something yesterday, they quoted me 300, it ended up being 560, i paid....................300. I argued with 3 different people before i got that price.

QOTD: Not a dang thing......watching Olympics.

Links: Tons of annoying things about non-gamers. I ahve some horror stories about Best Buy (i used to work there and buy alot from there). Their customer service sucks, just remember that.
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 08/08/08 09:33 AM
LINKS: That annoying non-gamers list was pretty good.

What's Up?: We were at a bar last night and Browns' exhibition game was on. We found it very comical that some of the patrons were really upset. I mean, I can get pretty upset when the Browns lose regular season games, but it's just an exhibition game. They didn't seem like the brightest bulbs on the tree, so maybe they don't understand the concept of exhibition games.

QOTD: Going to my wife's cousin's wedding in Dayton. Leaving work early to get to the rehearsal dinner tonight and the wedding is tomorrow. Our friends from NC are going to be in town as well (not for the wedding) and we going to see them and their kids on Sunday.
# 3 southernbelle @ 08/08/08 09:36 AM
QOTD: nothing, i.e. no traveling. going to burrough market to get some fresh food and take a shot at cooking fish. might be able to sneak a couple of hours of gaming in (if i am lucky!)
# 4 joshuar9476 @ 08/08/08 10:49 AM
links: that see through toaster on the 19 clever inventions is bad ***. and i bought the gigantic tv remote for a friend as a gag gift for christmas last year.
# 5 BlyGilmore @ 08/08/08 11:06 AM
I was supposed to head to Foxwoods (casino in Conn.) with some frends to see Artie Lange do some standup. But apparently he went in to rehab, so now I have no plans.
# 6 DC @ 08/08/08 11:06 AM
# 7 Acid @ 08/08/08 11:43 AM
QOTD: Work today, soccer tonight, work tomorrow, Pineapple Express on Sunday.

That's my weekend.
# 8 KG @ 08/08/08 11:59 AM
getting ready to head down to New Orleans

harrah's here I come
# 9 baumy300 @ 08/08/08 12:18 PM

I work at 5AM on Saturday and then I get Sunday off, so probably go out Saturday and sleep a lot on Sunday.

Oh, my Vikings play tonight. Can't forget that!