Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!So, I'm beginning to be the handyman putting parts on automobiles. Yesterday, I put the spoiler on my wife's TL and it looks great. Took me 3 hours to do, but it was worth it. I actually had fun making sure it was lined up perfectly and learning how to tear the trunk apart and put it back together.

I'm an old man... My knees are killing me from playing ball last night, I might have to start hitting the pool, instead of the courts. Ugh.

• QOTD: Are you interested in E3? If so, what are you most excited about hearing so far?

blujack (23), Peavy 4 Cy Young (22), hybrizzle (20), highlight_reel (15)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 07/15/08 07:51 AM
WHats up? Just waiting on work to end to get NCAA09

QOTD: Kind of interested. Fable 2, RB 2, Madden are the usuals.

Links: I like the iPhone stuff

# 2 Scott @ 07/15/08 09:36 AM
Shazam is one of my favorite apps, it has yet to not identify a song for me. TeleNav is working on a GPS app too, which should be better than Google maps.

QOTD: My iPhone still has my attention

# 3 BlyGilmore @ 07/15/08 11:49 AM
I think E3 lost a few MPH off its fastball a few years ago when they changed the format.

While we still get some big news, I think there's too much control in the hands of the companies throwing their own conferences instead of a battle on the show floor for buzz.

Take EA's presentation last night. It was mostly underwhelming and really didn't show us much.

# 4 mgoblue @ 07/15/08 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by BlyGilmore

I got my Game Informer yesterday and the little blurb written by the Editor-in-Chief said the same thing...I think Activision is boycotting E3 or something, and it's just not like it was. Sure, it wasn't perfect in the past and was kind of crazy, but now it's like no one cares.

# 5 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 07/15/08 12:33 PM
QOTD: RB 2 is the big one for me. I cant wait for that.

# 6 CMH @ 07/15/08 01:26 PM
I had no idea that John Lennon was shot the same night that he took that now famous photograph with his wife Yoko Ono. Talk about some shocking stuff right there. It just made that one photograph more memorable in my mind.