Looks like we are going to the beach this weekend, hopefully the weather holds up. Nat is always asking to go there, even in the winter time, she absolutely loves to go to there or to a swimming pool. Luckily her grandma has one.

Looking forward to the draft tonight, well... mostly looking forward to the trades that will happen, more than anything. I'm hoping the Pistons somehow get Melo, but it's kinda messed up, as they should already have him, but went w/ Darko... look what that stud has been doing to the NBA.

• Q'sOTD: Are you watching the NBA Draft tonight? Hoping for anyone in particular or a possible trade?

Scoop_Brady, QBSneak (42), ElWormo (30), ThaFranchise_10 (24), NHLFlyers7 (23)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 06/26/08 08:32 AM
One week until our trip to Europe. I'm looking forward to being off work for 2 1/2 weeks and to seeing new places. I'm not looking forward to the long flight or the 4 hour layover in Newark.

QOTD: I'm not going to be able to watch draft because I'm playing hoops, but I would watch it if I were home. I think the NBA draft is so much more watchable than the NFL, mainly because it goes faster. I'm hoping the Cavs work out a trade for Michael Redd (or any scoring shooting guard). If not, I hope they take the best big man available.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 06/26/08 08:55 AM
QOTD: Ill have it on in the background, but wotn be too attentive, ill catch the recap later

# 3 TheLetterZ @ 06/26/08 09:02 AM
QOTD: I'll probably watch some of it. I'd love to see the Sixers grab a competent big man.

# 4 Scott @ 06/26/08 09:03 AM
After only a couple days of training at work, I'll get to have my own section waiting tables, usually you have to train for a week.

QOTD: I'll probably watch it..I'm interested in who Miami goes with, or if they'll trade down.

# 5 Pete1210 @ 06/26/08 10:15 AM
QOTD: Yes, I'll watch. I'm curious to see what the Knicks do.

# 6 joshuar9476 @ 06/26/08 10:22 AM
QOTD: i'll probably watch to see where hoosiers eric gordon and dj white go.

# 7 rspencer86 @ 06/26/08 11:00 AM
QOTD: Yeah, I'll be watching. Derrick Rose, baby!

# 8 CMH @ 06/26/08 12:08 PM
I'll watch the first 10 picks and then switch back and forth. I'm more interested in knowing who's going to the Heat, what will happen to Mayo, Beasley, and Rose. And I'm also interested in knowing if the Knicks will make their annual disastrous draft day trade.

# 9 SPTO @ 06/26/08 12:31 PM
QOTD: Nope, the Raptors basically did their draft night activities already which is a good thing since I wanted to watch the CFL opening night doubleheader

# 10 CMH @ 06/26/08 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by SPTO
Mmmhmm, a healthy Jermaine O'Neal alongside Chris Bosh is a nice improvement for that front court.