Home
Madden 09 News Post

We've just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. Today's shots feature the AFC West division.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TDogg09 @ 06/25/08 04:55 AM
That convoy pic was pretty sweet.
 
# 2 RaiderKtulu @ 06/25/08 05:00 AM
Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.
 
# 3 frankplastictrees @ 06/25/08 05:07 AM
Just once I'd like to see the Chiefs where that all red, because it does look so good.
 
# 4 ChicagoChris @ 06/25/08 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
 
# 5 RaiderKtulu @ 06/25/08 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
On this game actually having proper uniforms in it. Yes, the Broncos have had the solid blue uniform available since 1997, but how many times have they actually worn it instead of the white pants version? The default uniforms should be the most commonly worn ones, not the the once in a blue moon variety.

I guess I shouldn't complain about KC since it is just an alternate and hypothetically possible, but still. We get a never-worn uniform for KC while not getting the uniform that the Broncos normally wear. I feel perfectly fine in complaining about that.

If the Bears orange jersey was their default uniform, I'd be complaining. But it isn't, so I'm not.
 
# 6 HealyMonster @ 06/25/08 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
On this game actually having proper uniforms in it. Yes, the Broncos have had the solid blue uniform available since 1997, but how many times have they actually worn it instead of the white pants version? The default uniforms should be the most commonly worn ones, not the the once in a blue moon variety.

I guess I shouldn't complain about KC since it is just an alternate and hypothetically possible, but still. We get a never-worn uniform for KC while not getting the uniform that the Broncos normally wear. I feel perfectly fine in complaining about that.

If the Bears orange jersey was their default uniform, I'd be complaining. But it isn't, so I'm not.

how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them
 
# 7 RaiderKtulu @ 06/25/08 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them
Well obviously I don't know for sure. But it sure seems as if he's been intentionally showing off as many uniforms as possible with the other divisions. It seems silly to me to have not included the blue/white uniform if it did exist.
 
# 8 mastershake88 @ 06/25/08 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.

lol I knew that this would happen. and odds are there wont be any downloads for these uniforms. KC have never worn red on red. and I knew that they would mess up on the broncos uniform. The broncos have used Blue on white white on white and blue on blue since 1997. Yet they only put a measly throwback in the game and then put blue on blue which is worn once in a blue moon.

Yeah your right after i went through all that hard work finding pictures, posting In a forum facing being banned because of clowns making fun of me for uniforms threads and being sanctioned for no reason in the past and yet the uniforms are still wrong... I gave up as well a long time ago when the 49ers throwback which is so simple was screwed up.

i'm fed up and done. yeah looks like a rental until they listen and actually put something right in this game. Im sick and tired of just not listening and simple mistakes. RENTAL!!!!
 
# 9 Alliball @ 06/25/08 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
lol I knew that this would happen. and odds are there wont be any downloads for these uniforms. KC have never worn red on red. and I knew that they would mess up on the broncos uniform. The broncos have used Blue on white white on white and blue on blue. and yet they only put a measly throwback in the game and ten put blue on blue.

Yeah your right after i went through all that hard work finding pictures, posting to ian and yet the uniforms are still wrong... I give up as well

yeah looks like a rental until they listen and actually put something right in this game. Im sick and tired of just not listening. RENTAL!!!!
So you're 100% certain that the Bronco's blue on whites aren't in the game? 100%?

I find it hard to believe that they were taken out of the game. On the other hand I'm a complete fool not an eternal pessimist.
 
# 10 mastershake88 @ 06/25/08 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them

past experience....... you know Browns white on brown pants? easy mess ups man. The future becomes predictable when the same mistakes are made in the present.
 
# 11 mastershake88 @ 06/25/08 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
So you're 100% certain that the Bronco's blue on whites aren't in the game? 100%?

I find it hard to believe that they were taken out of the game. On the other hand I'm a complete fool not an eternal pessimist.
dude unless steve skipped over 4 alternate uniforms to just focus on two yeah I wouldnt be certain. but dude I know this situation I have seen this situation for YEARS. its the same way everytime. So unless they're missing screenshots thats about it and they wont see a single DIME from me this year. because it is easier to put blue on white instead of blue on blue which they only wear so many times...Its over until i see more uniforms.
 
# 12 ezekiel55 @ 06/25/08 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
You mean NFC North, and Steve has already shown those...I'm glad to have them in even though we only wear them once a season.
 
# 13 Alliball @ 06/25/08 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
past experience....... you know Browns white on brown pants? easy mess ups man. The future becomes predictable when the same mistakes are made in the present.
I'll bet money they are in. But I'll say it once again, I'm a fool. He didn't show the Chargers 80's throwbacks in the screens but I'll bet my foolish money that they're still in the game.
 
# 14 Alliball @ 06/25/08 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
dude unless steve skipped over 4 alternate uniforms to just focus on two yeah I wouldnt be certain. but dude I know this situation I have seen this situation for YEARS. its the same way everytime. So unless they're missing screenshots thats about it and they wont see a single DIME from me this year. because it is easier to put blue on white instead of blue on blue which they only wear so many times...Its over until i see more uniforms.
Please Lord don't put the Broncos regular home uniforms in the game.
 
# 15 Pluto07 @ 06/25/08 10:37 AM
Pic 446, Donnie Edwards is almost 7 yards from the intended receiver (Gates), yet is making the interception. When will QB's be able to throw over LB's?
 
# 16 Steve_OS @ 06/25/08 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Steve, are you taking screenshots of every uniform that's in the game? I hope not.
Nope. Calm down fellas.

I will get ALL of them down the road. Just throwin' these out there for now.
 
# 17 destroyer @ 06/25/08 02:16 PM
Hey you never know? maybe 1. They haven't taken any pics yet of the Broncos Blue on White combo (even tho its hard to believe we haven't seen that combo and just all blue combo in the game)

And 2. Maybe this year Denver is making the Blue on Blue their primary Home Combination? I've seen teams in the past do this. Like Tennessee uses the baby blue combo more at home games now and not the traditional home default uniform. The seahawks would use white and blue as their default for away games when they changed to their new uniforms. And now they never hardly wear that combo. They wear white on white for away games. But yeah it is a part of their combos. So yeah once or twice i've seen the hawks wear white on blue every 2 years since then if I remember correctly?
 
# 18 coogrfan @ 06/25/08 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Nope. Calm down fellas.

I will get ALL of them down the road. Just throwin' these out there for now.
Steve, in the interest of promoting tranquility in the OS family , can you please just take a quick look and tell us if the Broncos blue jersey-white pants combo is in the game?

Thanks.
 
# 19 AftershockFx @ 06/25/08 06:15 PM
Hopefully the Broncos blue / white combo is in the game. By the way the Chiefs red on red look really awesome even though they haven't worn them to date. I was kind of hoping they were gonna have black on red or black on white. In another thread I saw a picture of it and that combo would look sweet.

Heres a picture for those of you who haven't seen it.

 
# 20 mastershake88 @ 06/25/08 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AftershockFx
Hopefully the Broncos blue / white combo is in the game. By the way the Chiefs red on red look really awesome even though they haven't worn them to date. I was kind of hoping they were gonna have black on red or black on white. In another thread I saw a picture of it and that combo would look sweet.

Heres a picture for those of you who haven't seen it.

pff no? lol its bad enough that EA cant even get broncos uniform correct but yet put RED ON RED? that has yet to be used in the 50 some year history of the chiefs? and black cheifs alternate?
nah man how bout yellow? not every team looks good with black.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.