Wow, the Lakers sure put up a fight last night huh? What an extremely boring game that was, unless of course you're a C's fan. Congrats to the C's, congrats to KG, PP and Ray Ray. KG has heart, not sure if there is any other player in the NBA that has as much as he does.

• Q'sOTD: Were you satisfied with this years NBA season? Is there anything you'd change, if you were commish?

mark_ (28), ps2sportgamer (20), theghost010305 (20), jhaunki (19)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 06/18/08 08:33 AM
Is anyone else sick of Boston teams winning championships?

QOTD: No, because the Cavs didn't win the championship. Actually, I was disappointed in the lack of close games throughout the playoffs and last night's game was a fitting end to a fairly boring playoffs. I'd have to say the Cavs/Wiz series was probably the most entertaining.

I'd go back to the old 5 game series in the first round and not have so many off days between playoff games. However, that would mean losing TV money, so it will never happen.

I would also force teams to trade their good players to the Cavs for the Ben Wallaces of the team so that the Cavs can win a championship before LeBron goes to Brooklyn.

# 2 Pete1210 @ 06/18/08 08:50 AM
QOTD: Knicks should have fired Thomas before the season started.

# 3 Behindshadows @ 06/18/08 09:16 AM
QOTD - Nope I'm disappointed that Bynum was hurt the whole time, Gasol is a playoff choker!

And My Lakers got the life beat out of them last night! Embarrassing game I turned it off in the 4th Quarter and got on Xbox Live. Sad finish I saw the highlights of that 4th and just couldn't believe how bad they played!

Congrats to the Celtics though, for having a great team and the will to win!

# 4 Scott @ 06/18/08 11:14 AM
QOTD: I would have liked the Mavs to do more. Personally, I think all refs need to go under review and if they aren't up to par, they should be fired.

# 5 CM Hooe @ 06/18/08 11:20 AM
Considering I actually watched the NBA this season, I suppose I'm satisfied. I was rooting for New Orleans, though, but they'll be back next year.

I echo the earlier sentiments of Boomhauertjs; I too am tired of the sports world revolving around Boston. On the other hand though, it was good to see KG, Pierce, and Allen win one.

# 6 yamabushi @ 06/18/08 11:56 AM
QOTD; nope, once the trades went down it was a given what the finals would be, and as always (and MLB take note) 80+ reg season games and 4(!) 7 game playoff series gives the NBA all the drama of a hour glass.

# 7 mgoblue @ 06/18/08 12:24 PM
I'm finding it a little hard to care about the NBA because with every key foul, key play, whatever I know that people are going to wonder if the refs influenced it, the NBA main office, whatever. I'm tired of the conspiracy theory guys on sports radio, but I have to also admit that they could be right in this case. The NBA has lost integrity for me.

# 8 bucksfan07 @ 06/18/08 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by mgoblue
same here, I stopped caring about the NBA after watching the Heat-Mavs finals a couple of years ago