12:28 PM - June 12, 2008 by Steve_OS
- AMD Next-Generation OpenGL® ES 2.0 Graphics Technology Achieves Industry Conformance
- Opera 9.5 released
- Video: Mitch Hedberg 2004 Just For Laughs (LMAO!)
- Dear Girl Whose Boyfriend Went To Six Flags With Someone Else
- iPhone 3G's True Price Compared
- Coming Tuesday, June 17th: Firefox 3
- Video: Building America's Most Extreme New Roller Coaster
- Saint's Row 2 'Pompous' To Attack GTA IV
So... Nat helped me with my motorcycle last night. Yeah, she helped w/ the flashlight and well, telling me I was actually turning a stripped bolt. LOL. After stripping the piss out of an alan wrench and bolt on the bike, we went to Lowes to grab a dremel tool. As we returned, we fiddled with the dremel and the bolt for quite some time and I was pretty much set to call it a night, then she screams out, "I saw it turn daddy!". Most won't understand this, I suppose, but when she said I turned it, I was shocked, because I never told her what I was trying to do, she just knew and I didn't think I budged the thing, but after she said I turned it, I went back at it and got it out. We were both sweating as it was pretty muggy last night, but it was also pretty damn cool. Maybe she'll be a mechanic when she grows up.
Looking forward to the C's and Lakers game tonight, I think the Lakers will get the fix, I mean win to even it up.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What is your current favorite non-sports game?
Mashiasu, BiPolarGamer (35), candymanGT (31), enuggz (29), glend23 (28), acbate$ (28), williamson13 (28), TimmeH (22), STH_MEM (22), defunct (20), Lamrock93 (15)