Just an absolutely hectic day to start off the morning. Back and forth from building to building fixing all sorts of strange issues.

Some idiot lady almost ran me off the road today, never saw me, never even looked like she looked in her mirrors, just decided to swerve into my lane and not give a crap. Almost had to lock up my brakes. Then there is the idiot that has to ride my bumper, thinking he's somehow going to get to work faster that way, when there are 2 million cars ahead of me stuck in the same traffic.

Congrats to Ken Griffey Jr. one of my favorite players, as he joins the 600 homerun club.

• QOTD: What is your favorite sport to play and is it the same sport when it comes to video games?

redeye (35), aodaniel (34), Peter_OS (32), Benicio10 (27), ultimatewrstlr51 (21)

Member Comments
# 1 Brandwin @ 06/10/08 10:11 AM
Yes Griffey Jr, my all time favorite baseball player. There is no doubt in my mind if he had not been hurt as much as he was, the home run record would be his (by now or before he retires).

One of the all time greats.

# 2 Behindshadows @ 06/10/08 10:16 AM
QOTD - Basketball and Yes its the same with video games. My passion for basketball is as strong as it was, when I first started playing 24 years ago!

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 06/10/08 10:19 AM
Catching up at work after missing most of yesterday out sick.

QOTD:
Basketball. Baseball games used to be my favorite, but now I've got to say it's basketball games.

# 4 Scott @ 06/10/08 10:21 AM
QOTD: Football and yeah its one of my favorite ones to play.

# 5 SPTO @ 06/10/08 11:04 AM
QOTD: baseball and no my favourite sport to watch is football.

# 6 Jerbear @ 06/10/08 11:21 AM
Congrats to Ken Griffey Jr. I used to be obsessed with the Ken Griffey Jr. Presents MLB for Super Nintendo.

QOTD: My passion is soccer, both playing and video gaming. Basketball a distant second.

# 7 callmetaternuts @ 06/10/08 11:40 AM
QOTD: I love golf and football (harder to play in my old age), but on video games, its gotta be football

# 8 Brandwin @ 06/10/08 11:49 AM
Football and yes its the same on video games.

# 9 Acid @ 06/10/08 12:06 PM
QOTD: Real football for both.

# 10 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 06/10/08 12:19 PM
QOTD: Yes my favorite sport is football and the same goes with video games.

Interesting question

# 11 MMChrisS @ 06/10/08 01:16 PM
QOTD: I actually play WiffleBall almost exclusively in the spring and summer and the closest video game representation to the sport would be Backyard baseball I suppose and no, I definitely do not play that all that much Of course, I also play football, basketball, etc. and I do enjoy those sports games

# 12 Trick_ @ 06/10/08 04:58 PM
QOTD:
I love football and basketball. I was playing both every sunday till i tore a tendon and ripped a muslce in my wrist playing ball. But I love the sports games in season...during the NFL season i can't put down madden, i catch on nba around december and NHL i play in april till the NCAA comes out.