So, driving into work today, I notice something strange on the bumper of a truck, just dangling. I may have mentioned this before, as it is the second time I've seen such a thing. But yea, it was a pair of manbags... Who in the world puts them on the bumper of their car? I pulled up beside him just to see what type of person he was and well... I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Not a huge hockey fan at all, but congrats do the Red Wings, they've won yet another Stanley Cup. Now it's time to get ready for the NBA Finals, can't wait for tipoff.

• QOTD: What is the most memorable thing you've seen on a bumper? (Sticker, dead animal maybe?)

Majingir, tapageurs25, Bruin26 (34), zeroxray0 (25), DCAllAmerican (25), b1rdman (25), BEAV89 (19), asrabbit91 (17)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 06/05/08 06:58 AM
QOTD. I have a picture on my cellphone of an older minivan, bright blue that had a big piece of wood, like a 2 x 4 as its bumper....thought it was pretty funny
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 06/05/08 07:26 AM
I was disappointed the Corvette from "Corvette Summer" didn't make the top 50. I loved that movie when I was a kid.

QOTD: It's funny that this is today's topic. On my way to work this morning, there was a semi with one of those tarp-like things covering it's cargo. On the back of the truck (on the tarp) it said "GIRLS GONE WILD". I was wondering if either:
(a) the truck was hauling Girls Gone Wild merchandise
(b) the trucker was a big fan of GGW (and most likely a perv)
(c) both (a) and (b)
# 3 Jerbear @ 06/05/08 07:42 AM
QOTD: There was this weird couple that used to live in my old apartment complex. They had a beat up Ford Taurus that had a bumper sticker that said "I Like Lipstick On My Dipstick" They were like a pair of slack-jawed yokels. The car was always on bricks and only had one wiper blade. What was on the other side you ask? A Mitten! Yes, a mitten. It was tied on with string. LOL!
# 4 Pete1210 @ 06/05/08 08:19 AM
QOTD: Way too many people have those magnetic ribbons on their car. Not sure why, but I just don't like them. But I saw one recently that really impressed me - it read "Support Farting." Better yet, the driver was a nice looking young lady.
# 5 Acid @ 06/05/08 10:35 AM
QOTD: The other day I saw a license plate holder that said "Weather Permitting, I Drive Topless". It's a shame the woman wasn't hot.
# 6 Miles_Yuhas @ 06/05/08 12:31 PM
QOTD: Bumper sticker that said "Iraq: Bomb their ***, take their gas"

thought it was pretty funny
# 7 MattG @ 06/05/08 04:13 PM
The manbags guys are the same guys who like to drive raised F-250's with monster wheels...so stupid.
# 8 koebner @ 06/06/08 05:41 AM