Home
News Post

Hmmm... The Spurs didn't get the call at the end of the game last night, but I gotta agree, it was the right call. I was waiting for the whistle that never came, but oh well, glad to see the Spurs are on their way out.

The big game 5 tonight w/ the Stones and C's. Probably won't be throwing up a screenshots thread, unless it gets out of hand.

The fender eliminator came in yesterday and I installed it with a few hiccups, but it looks great!

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Looking forward to playing NCAA Football 09, Madden NFL 09 or both?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

jayhawker (40), FORMULA316, codekilla (29), 3sixerseagles5 (23), The GIGGAS (20)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 05/28/08 07:04 AM
QOTD: Looking forward to both. More so NCAA's online dynasty, if i can find some cats to roll with. I think Madden looks vastly improved, but i dont like that to play an online franchise, you have to have 32 people. Very slim odds you will get to be the team you want.
 
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 05/28/08 07:32 AM
Back to playing hoops last night. The foot feels fine today, but I'm sore from a fall I took after being tripped by our group's version of Bruce Bowen.

QOTD: Madden only. Looks like they're finally implementing the features from the last-gen versions with online leagues. I'm not into college football so I won't play NCAA.
 
# 3 aukevin @ 05/28/08 08:01 AM
QOTD: I'm gonna get both NCAA and Madden this year. I'm not the hugest Madden fan, but I do get it every 3 years or so, so I'm looking forward to playing it for the first time on the PS3.
 
# 4 Behindshadows @ 05/28/08 08:56 AM
QOTD - Both! I'm loving the videos that have been posted in the threads.
 
# 5 Pete1210 @ 05/28/08 09:08 AM
QOTD: Neither. I might get Madden this year.
 
# 6 Brandwin @ 05/28/08 09:14 AM
Both! Madden looks real good, but NCAA will still get more time for me as ONline Dynasty easily beats Franchise mode (hell even offline dynasty beats franchise mode)
 
# 7 SPTO @ 05/28/08 09:37 AM
QOTD: Big "MEH", but I will get one of the two so I can play with other OS'ers in online games.
 
# 8 Scott @ 05/28/08 09:50 AM
QOTD: Both and I'm real excited about it..
 
# 9 Nomah5 @ 05/28/08 10:01 AM
Steve: PROMISE me your Pistons will steal a win tonight and then close it out on Friday. I'm from Boston but dont live there anymore and all my friends and family members were first on the bandwagon when it rolled thru last July. EVERYONE in that city is a fair weather fan and I want them to lose.
 
# 10 Beantown @ 05/28/08 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
I'm from Boston but dont live there anymore and all my friends and family members were first on the bandwagon when it rolled thru last July. EVERYONE in that city is a fair weather fan and I want them to lose.
Didn't realize you were friends with everyone in Boston to know that "everyone in the city" is a bandwagon fan.


QOTD: I'll be getting them both, most likely. Definitely NCAA.
 
# 11 CM Hooe @ 05/28/08 11:05 AM
QOTD: Just reserved NCAA 09 yesterday; I'm looking forward to that.
 
# 12 davin @ 05/28/08 11:40 AM
QOTD: Getting NCAA, will probably end up hunting for it before release. Madden is growing on me more and more with what I see, but I will wait to see closer to release.
 
# 13 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 05/28/08 11:42 AM
Both of course. WOot!
 
# 14 Steve_OS @ 05/28/08 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
Steve: PROMISE me your Pistons will steal a win tonight and then close it out on Friday. I'm from Boston but dont live there anymore and all my friends and family members were first on the bandwagon when it rolled thru last July. EVERYONE in that city is a fair weather fan and I want them to lose.
Promise.
 
# 15 Brandwin @ 05/28/08 11:58 AM
Quote:
The big game 5 tonight w/ the Stones and C's. Probably won't be throwing up a screenshots thread, unless it gets out of hand.
Prays for a blowout (Pistons blowout so Steve is in a good mood and puts up a screenshot thread)
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.