See what happens when I say the Pistons win Game 2? Oh yeah baby! Huge win for the Stones last night, Stuckey stepped it up and defensively they were everywhere.

Finally getting some decent time in with NCAA Football 09 and I'm liking what I see. Should have another Q&A and screenshot requests thread up later this morning.

Yard work and maybe a few spins on the bike this weekend, other than that, just trying to relax and put things behind me.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

FBeaule04 (33), Aragorn523 (30), Malignant (27), blacout456 (22), cooldude (20), airbarrett (19), stalsy2310 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 05/23/08 08:09 AM
I took Dr. Steve's advice and didn't play hoops last night. My foot is still sore, but I'm hoping it will be better by next week. If not, I will probably get it checked out.

QOTD: Really looking forward to this weekend. The wife is visiting her aunt in SC and the Cavs are out of the playoffs, so I'm buying GTA IV tonight. It will be the first GTA game I've ever played, but I'm looking forward to it. Other than that, I've got plenty of yard work and a rust spot on my car to keep me busy. I'm probably going to check out the Filter concert at the House of Blues on Saturday night and might go to a BBQ on Sunday.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everybody!!!
# 2 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 08:22 AM
heh, good call bro.
# 3 callmetaternuts @ 05/23/08 09:16 AM
QOTD; Weekend is a bunch of yard work, and wedding stuff. Meh, im tired of all that. ILl prolly find time for games, BBQ, and some debauchery also
# 4 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 09:18 AM
# 5 Scott @ 05/23/08 09:43 AM
QOTD: Gonna go see Indiana Jones on Saturday and try to pick up Wii Fit & We Ski also...
# 6 Pared @ 05/23/08 11:08 AM
Wow, the first two were hot and it was all downhill from there.

Where do you find this stuff, Steve!
# 7 davin @ 05/23/08 11:21 AM
Very excited for this weekend, heading home. Unfortunately it is not under the best of circumstances, as my gf's grandfather is still in critical condition and now her grandmother has taken a turn for the worse (not normally in good health, but it is one of those once things look bad for one, the other starts doing worse deals). I was coming home this weekend regardless but wish it was under better circumstances. However I am excited to get back home, get some nice home cooked meals I haven't had in months, might see a movie tonight, and look forward to spending time with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in almost a month.
# 8 Mo @ 05/23/08 02:01 PM
QOTD: Full Plate of Racing on TV, Monaco Grand Prix, Indy 500, and Coke 600. Maybe play some soccer in between.
# 9 windseer90 @ 05/23/08 04:02 PM
QOTD: Graduating, graduation parties, etc.