Home
News Post

We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. If you didn't get to submit yours today, check back again tomorrow.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 baumy300 @ 05/22/08 04:09 PM
Steve, you are a God.
 
# 2 bad_philanthropy @ 05/22/08 04:24 PM
Awesome work. Thanks!

The game is looking quite excellent. It was nice to get a broad look at some of the teams and stadiums in the game.

Noel Devine sure threw quite a block in that sequence of photos.
 
# 3 Scott @ 05/22/08 04:27 PM
Thanks Steve, DKR looks great.
 
# 4 bad_philanthropy @ 05/22/08 04:31 PM
Martin Stadium finally!
 
# 5 Solidice @ 05/22/08 04:31 PM
Thanks a lot for these Steve.

i love the all-black TTU jerseys.

looks like generic stadium for:
Western Kentucky
Miami(OH)
Utah State
Ohio
Central Michigan
Buffalo
Bowling Green
San Jose State
Nevada
Rice
Troy
Tulsa
Kent State?

while these got their real(i think) stadium
Duke
Northwestern
Idaho
Navy
UCF
Stanford
Washington State
La tech
Western Michigan

if any of these are wrong correct me, please.

Edits in bold
 
# 6 Gamecock @ 05/22/08 04:34 PM
Thanks Steve!

The jerseys look fantastic and they finally have black socks!
 
# 7 BSherrod @ 05/22/08 04:38 PM
Steve, you kick ***.
 
# 8 countryboy @ 05/22/08 04:44 PM


Thank you very much Steve.
 
# 9 Brandwin @ 05/22/08 04:44 PM
Thanks Steve.

Looks weird, but the baylor pic, some of those guys are not even the best... Certain key members are missing and from the other screens, they should be there. I remember the other pic and those guys are not there, which I know are some of the better players. I dunno too much!

Either way I apprecaite.
 
# 10 beau21 @ 05/22/08 05:01 PM
Steve thank you very much!

 
# 11 AuburnAlumni @ 05/22/08 05:09 PM
Thanks Steve.

Tray Blackmon only an 85? Well..if Speed is still the end all be all on Defense, then he'll be a god. 89 Speed at MLB..I can work with that.

I see Mario Fannin and Lee Ziemba are not in the top 14 rated players for Auburn...wow. By mid season..both of those will be shown as glaring ratings miscues by EA.
 
# 12 jestr962 @ 05/22/08 05:12 PM
Thanks a bunch man.
 
# 13 ODogg @ 05/22/08 05:18 PM
I missed the request area, how do I put in a request for a screenshot? I want to see hawai'i screenshots.
 
# 14 ausar72 @ 05/22/08 05:20 PM
Steve!

You are the man!

Checking them out now...
 
# 15 Scott @ 05/22/08 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I missed the request area, how do I put in a request for a screenshot? I want to see hawai'i screenshots.
Steve will open up a request thread again tomorrow I believe.
 
# 16 SteelerSpartan @ 05/22/08 05:22 PM
Yes, Great Work!


Pat White owns when hes in the White/Blues
 
# 17 BFS128 @ 05/22/08 06:03 PM
IS THIS A JOKE? (NOT YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST THIS STUFF!) BUT I JUST DON'T GET HOW EA DOES THESE RATINGS!

-PENN STATE DE MAURICE EVANS A PRE-SEASON FIRST TEAM ALL-AMERICAN IS AN 89 OVERALL? HE HAD 12.5 SAKCS LAST YEAR AND WAS LIKE 5TH IN THE NATION IN TACKLES FOR LOSS

-PENN STATE SS ANTHONY SCIRROTTO AN ALL-BIG TEN PERFORMER IS AN 87 OVERALL? AND SS BY THE NAME OF MARK RUBIN WHO NEVER STARTED A GAME BEFORE IS A 90 OVERALL? WHAT THE HELL EA ..GET SOME REAL FANS WHO KNOW THERE TEAMS...
 
# 18 GetYaWeigtUp @ 05/22/08 06:05 PM
Great work Steve, really appreciate your time and effort put into the work you've done!
 
# 19 ODogg @ 05/22/08 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Steve will open up a request thread again tomorrow I believe.
Dang, that sucks, I can't get access at work as OS is blocked.
 
# 20 kt-od @ 05/22/08 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFS128
IS THIS A JOKE? (NOT YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST THIS STUFF!) BUT I JUST DON'T GET HOW EA DOES THESE RATINGS!

-PENN STATE DE MAURICE EVANS A PRE-SEASON FIRST TEAM ALL-AMERICAN IS AN 89 OVERALL? HE HAD 12.5 SAKCS LAST YEAR AND WAS LIKE 5TH IN THE NATION IN TACKLES FOR LOSS

-PENN STATE SS ANTHONY SCIRROTTO AN ALL-BIG TEN PERFORMER IS AN 87 OVERALL? AND SS BY THE NAME OF MARK RUBIN WHO NEVER STARTED A GAME BEFORE IS A 90 OVERALL? WHAT THE HELL EA ..GET SOME REAL FANS WHO KNOW THERE TEAMS...
please don't type in all CAPS, it's very annoying. Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but it's true.

I will agree with you on some of the players ratings. Especially, Maurice Evans. He should at least be in the low 90's.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.