Home
News Post

IGN has posted 4 new screenshots of NASCAR 09.

Game: NASCAR 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 22 - View All
NASCAR 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 countryboy @ 05/21/08 06:01 PM
the game looks beautiful standing still. Its when its in motion and career mode wants to be played that it gets ugly.
 
# 2 av7 @ 05/21/08 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
the game looks beautiful standing still. Its when its in motion and career mode wants to be played that it gets ugly.
Spotter needs to be fixed also...always great being told you're clear and then you get spun out by someone low
 
# 3 jct32 @ 05/21/08 07:37 PM
Thought those looked bad, those were ps2 screenshots.
 
# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/21/08 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
the game looks beautiful standing still. Its when its in motion and career mode wants to be played that it gets ugly.
its not even out yet , give it a chance 1st
 
# 5 Apollo @ 05/22/08 05:18 PM
Generic cars sure lower the realism. Has anyone heard why they don't have specific manufactures.
 
# 6 countryboy @ 05/22/08 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
its not even out yet , give it a chance 1st
I was talking about last year.
 
# 7 Hokie20 @ 05/22/08 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Generic cars sure lower the realism. Has anyone heard why they don't have specific manufactures.
I know it seems like a big deal to most, but if you're racing on the track, aren't you only going to see the backs and sides of the car?

Don't get me wrong, but manufacturers are only the engine and some stickers.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.