10:27 PM - May 16, 2008 by hdaniel1
- Joystiq Hands-On: Rock Revolution (Joystiq)
- Joystiq Hands-On: Metal Gear Solid 4 - The Finished Game (Joystiq)
- Wii Could Surpass US Xbox 360 Install Base This Month (Joystiq)
- EA Deadline to Take-Two Shareholders Ends Tonight (Joystiq)
- World of Warcraft Graphics Overhaul 'Probable', Says Producer (Joystiq)
- DualShock 3 Shakes Down US for $10.9 Million in April (Joystiq)
- Konami's Rock Revolution Drums Revealed (Joystiq)
- Gears of War 2 Four-Player Co-Op Not Confirmed (Kombo.com)
- Sony Announces 2008 and Early 2009 PS3 Line-up (Kotaku)
- Hey! That Doesn't Look Like Jessica Alba (Kotaku)
- Microsoft on PS3 Getting Grand Theft Auto IV DLC (Kotaku)
- Konami Reveals $2.8 Billion in Revenues for '08 (GamesIndustry.biz)
Okay, that should be enough links for now! Thank goodness the weekend is here. BTW, the vog is still here. Yuck!
I have a special shout out for a very special person. That person is a co-worker of mine. Today was her last day at work. She is leaving because her husband (which is in the Navy) is relocating to Monterey Bay, California.
Good luck Jennifer and Ryan, we are going to miss you! You know where to find me!
UPDATE: More links!
- Metallica "Most Requested" for Rock Band and Guitar Hero (CVG)
- MS: PS3 Getting "Squeezed Out" (CVG)
- GTA IV Car Saving Trick Video (IGN)
- April 08 NPD: GTA 4 Sales Approach 3 Million (VideoGamer.com)
- GTA IV Compliation Album Announced (DarkZero)
- MGS4 Uses PS3 Power "To Capacity" (PSX Extreme)
- Nintendo DS Sells 19.6M Units in the US (Shacknews)
- PS3 Software Sales Surge 410% in April Thanks to GTAIV (GamePro.com)
- April NPD: US Market Hits $1.23 Billion, Up 47% (Videogaming247)
- Survey Shows Teens Dig The PS3 (Next Generation)
- The Best Finishes in College Sports History
- Full Screen Multitouch Mac OS X is Here (But Not from Apple)
I have decided to put up a ton of links, since Steve is away attending his grandma's funeral. Keep your head up bro!
BTW, Steve and I are in the market of getting a MacBook Pro. So if any of you Apple Store folks that are reading this, maybe you could sell a "2 for 1" special price to us... Email us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QOTN: What are your plans for the weekend?