10:09 AM - May 12, 2008 by Steve_OS
- WiiWare set to go live in North America
- Peter Moore: “I absolutely love the PlayStation”
- Kratos Slashes Into Stores On March 2?
- Rumor: Kid Icarus Wii details, concept art revealed
- Game Time: Hell of Sand
- Why Achievements Are Awesome!
- 8 Things We Want to See in GTA
- When Wives Meet GTA IV
- Hands-On with the New BlackBerry Bold
- PC gamers shun Vista, sticking with XP
- Girl gamers are on the rise
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams
- Top 10: Worst franchises in pro sports
- Video: If Nintendo Made Halo 3
I'm looking at getting another motorcycle, as the gas prices continue to soar, I'm going to get one. As some of you already knew, I had my last bike stolen a few years back. This one will be kept locked up at a local storage location, so I shouldn't have an issue.
I'll be catching up at my real job today, but I will try to get some EA previews up later this evening, but can't promise anything. I didn't get a lot of hands on anyways, so there won't be much information, but I do have a few little nuggets.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: How was your weekend?
NEWYORICAN (46), VanDamme (29)