10:43 AM - May 8, 2008 by Steve_OS
- Sony considering external PS3 hard drive?
- Peter Moore "disappointed" by Home delay
- Microsoft Gears Up to Release Xbox 360 with New Chips
- Rockstar Releases GTA IV Patch, Apologizes
- The 10 Greatest iPhone Games
- The Best 10 All-Purpose Laptops
- Dad died saving his little girl
- Video: Emmitt Smith Tribute
- Super Bowl 30-second ads to cost $3 mln in 2009
- How My Wife Ruined GTA IV
- Old Man And The GTA: A 70-year-old's Take on GTA IV
Man, the flights were some kind of crazy. Going to Vancouver, it was just uncomfortable, as I had to sit next to a fat lady that never stopped eating. Had a small delay in Chicago, but fairly smooth otherwise. Coming back last night/this morning was another story. As getting on at Vancouver was a breeze, but transferring in San Francisco was a disaster. After waiting for a part they claimed they had to "PULL OFF OF ANOTHER AIRPLANE"?!?!? they let us board. Already the flight was delayed an hour and a half. Then, when we were on the plane, they said it would be a few minutes as they work an electrical problem. Well, after 2 more hours we were finally off. I didn't get a wink of sleep as the turbulance was a killer.
Just got home and I am totally exhausted. I'll get the morning news up, then work on getting some media together. Just an FYI, a lot of it is embargoed until a later date, but I'll get some good stuff up hopefully, fairly soon.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What game are you most interested in me talking about?
dansaint5879, dansaint (29), superkaragounis (28), CitizynKain (24), jetsfever4ever (19), Kev5890 (18)