12:52 AM - May 6, 2008 by hdaniel1
- Microsoft Denies Blu-ray Xbox 360 for Umpteenth Time (Joystiq)
- Forbes: GTA IV Poses Threat to Wii (Joystiq)
- Take-Two Sues CTA Over Yanked GTA IV Ads (Kotaku)
- Amazon Says It's Already Sold Out of Wii Fit (Kotaku)
- Microsoft Confirms XNA Zune CTP for May (Kotaku)
- Midway Sees $34 Million Loss in First Quarter (Kotaku)
- Where Are the Bagels? 8 Things GTA IV Gets Wrong About New York City (Kotaku)
- Marvel Sets Release Dates for Thor, Captain America, The Avengers and Iron Man 2
- The Cleanest Cars of Earth: Honda Civic GX and Other Natural Gas Vehicles (NGVs)
I didn't really get to play GTA IV that much like I really wanted to. I had one massive headache that started after dinner on Saturday that lasted sometime till mid-morning on Sunday. I did play it on Sunday and my thoughts are this game is fun and dam cool!
Well, I hope Steve enjoy his trip to EA Vancouver. I promised him that I will at least do some news for him. So just a heads up, news could be pretty late in the mornings. I will try and post from work, but don't be surprised if I don't post at all. Work comes first!
- QOTN: How many hours have you played GTA IV?[/b]