As predicted, the Pistons win the series 4 games to 2. They pretty much manhandled the Sixers last night, to advance to round 2. Looking forward to the Wiz/Cavs game tonight, should be a crazy atmosphere.

Getting ready to go to EA Vancouver next week to check out the upcoming EA Sports games. I'm really looking forward to it and E3 is just around the corner.

I have to get another lawn mower as the one I had rusted completely out. Any recommendations for a self propelled mower?

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Bremser_Rules (39), fossen (38), Dino (37), ShaKobe (30), SportsCardJunkie (26), bradvandam (23), Ali-Stylez (23)

Member Comments
# 1 Cyros @ 05/02/08 07:58 AM
QOTD: Preparing myself for finals.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 05/02/08 08:09 AM
QOTD: Doing yard work, doing wedding stuff, Rock Band with the future wifey, The Show and of course GTA IV

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 05/02/08 08:32 AM
QOTD: My wife committed us to this wine tasting tonight with another couple, so I'll probably miss the Cavs/Wiz game which really doesn't bother me too much since I'm assuming I'll be watching Game 7 on Sunday.

# 4 Slymm @ 05/02/08 10:31 AM
QOTD: Taking my car in. I'm really nervous that its gonna cost an arm and a leg so I'm acting like a little kid going to the dentist about it. The breaks keep squeaking and I guess I should take care of it before it gets worse.

# 5 cristane @ 05/02/08 11:00 AM
QOTD: Saturday: playing GTA4; going to the Romanian version of American Idol to support a good friend who made it to the Top 3
Sunday: playing GTA4; going out to a party for a friend's birthday.
Should be a busy weekend.

# 6 Scott @ 05/02/08 11:05 AM
QOTD: Have to take a class to get my license back, so I'll be doing that Friday, Saturday & Sunday...

# 7 Acid @ 05/02/08 12:56 PM
QOTD: Work later, then I have a doubleheader tonight for soccer (my legs will be ****ed). Work on Saturday, possibly seeing Iron Man or just hanging out with friends that night. Sunday, homework and resting.

# 8 davin @ 05/02/08 12:58 PM
QOTD: Heading home for the first time in a month and a half. I haven't seen my girlfriend since then and I am pretty excited, but we have a very busy weekend and I won't get to see her until probably 9 tonight. I can't wait to get home and get some grilling going!

# 9 slickdtc @ 05/02/08 04:31 PM
QOTD: Not much tonight, but partying and watching the Flyers tomorrow night. Then Sunday is a street hockey day and gotta finish up my paper to turn it in on Monday.

# 10 ndeezlo @ 05/02/08 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by davin
QOTD: Heading home for the first time in a month and a half. I haven't seen my girlfriend since then and I am pretty excited, but we have a very busy weekend and I won't get to see her until probably 9 tonight. I can't wait to get home and get some drilling going!
Fixed...

QOTD: Just found out I lost my liscense for a full year, at least gas prices won't affect me...