Home
News Post

IGN has posted 4 video clips from NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nxt @ 05/01/08 05:34 PM
ugh... the auto snap shot feature is still in the game.
 
# 2 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:36 PM
nice find!!
 
# 3 Kodii Rockets @ 05/01/08 05:36 PM
Man, those FSU all blacks look certainly delightful!!! And am I the only one who plays these games and actually takes 5-7 step drops and stays in the "pocket"? The QB ****ery that I'm seeing on these videos is ridiculous.
 
# 4 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
ugh... the auto snap shot feature is still in the game.
I hate this feature.
 
# 5 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.sick
Man, those FSU all blacks look certainly delightful!!! And am I the only one who plays these games and actually takes 5-7 step drops and stays in the "pocket"? The QB ****ery that I'm seeing on these videos is ridiculous.
You're not the only one.
 
# 6 nxt @ 05/01/08 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.sick
Man, those FSU all blacks look certainly delightful!!! And am I the only one who plays these games and actually takes 5-7 step drops and stays in the "pocket"? The QB ****ery that I'm seeing on these videos is ridiculous.
Yeah, I like the FSU unis.... and I agree that it's hard to tell if a pocket will actually form when the guy keeps dropping back 10+ yards.
 
# 7 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 05/01/08 05:40 PM
Ok already noticed something, in the video called "seminole TD", the very first pass thrown. EASILY would have been deflected in last years game, but instead the DB simply CANNOT reach it and doesnt attempt to swat or pick it. THANK YOU
 
# 8 Solidice @ 05/01/08 05:46 PM
the crowd seems to be more into the game. you can even hear them talking to one another(that may be the players talking though).

i don't know if it was the way it was recorded or me, but the PA announcer sounds different.
 
# 9 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
I can't believe Tiburon still allows QBs to drop back 20 yards before throwing a perfect strike, like the TD video shows. Simply unbelievable.
Unfortunately that is a side effect of having a game that appeals to both casual and hardcore fans.
 
# 10 drlw322 @ 05/01/08 05:47 PM
animation actually looks improved this year. good job.
 
# 11 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 05/01/08 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
I can't believe Tiburon still allows QBs to drop back 20 yards before throwing a perfect strike, like the TD video shows. Simply unbelievable.
I really only saw one throw that could be considered a perfect strike. The other balls were just lobbed up
 
# 12 rudyjuly2 @ 05/01/08 05:50 PM
I think the skill level of the user was terrible. The way he dropped back in the pocket was lousy. I will look forward to the hands on impressions more than these videos.
 
# 13 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:54 PM
Am I mistaken or hasn't the Play Clock in college been changed from 25 seconds to 35?
 
# 14 Kodii Rockets @ 05/01/08 05:57 PM
Ugh, I vaguely recall hearing that countryboy, man I hope either A. the NCAA decided against it B. it will be put into the game, that's an unacceptable oversight there...
 
# 15 LBzrule @ 05/01/08 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Am I mistaken or hasn't the Play Clock in college been changed from 25 seconds to 35?
40 I think.
 
# 16 countryboy @ 05/01/08 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
40 I think.
Is that what it is? I knew that it had been changed to lower the number of total plays in the college game, but couldn't remember what the new time was.

Thanks LB.
 
# 17 countryboy @ 05/01/08 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.sick
Ugh, I vaguely recall hearing that countryboy, man I hope either A. the NCAA decided against it B. it will be put into the game, that's an unacceptable oversight there...
I am almost positive that they voted to raise the play clock time in an effort to reduce the number of plays in the college game.

And I couldn't agree more. If the game releases with the 25 second play clock, that would not only be unacceptable, it would be embarrassing.
 
# 18 nxt @ 05/01/08 06:02 PM
yeah i think it's a 40-sec playclock that starts when the play ends, i/o when ref has spotted the ball.
 
# 19 jdr4693 @ 05/01/08 06:16 PM
i hate how when a guy scores a td or makes a big catch he is always dancing by himeself. in real life guys get in each others faces and celebrate with teamates in the endzone
 
# 20 Kodii Rockets @ 05/01/08 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
yeah i think it's a 40-sec playclock that starts when the play ends, i/o when ref has spotted the ball.
yep, now that you say that I remember, i hope they don't F this one up
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.