11:03 PM - April 30, 2008 by hdaniel1
- GameStop Reports Halo 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV are "Neck and Neck" (Kombo.com)
- GTA IV's Production Budget Estimated at $100 Million (Kombo.com)
- Man Robs GameStop for GTA IV, Gets Caught (Kombo.com)
- MADD Demands AO Rating for GTA IV (Kotaku)
- Infrogrames Acquires Atari for $11 Million (GamesIndustry.biz)
- Windows Mobile Development Contest Announced (GamesIndustry.biz)
- 50 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom
- 6 Things You Didn't Know You Could Get Addicted To
- Report: AT&T to Sell 3G iPhone at $200 Discount
I just got my copy of GTA IV today. Not sure if I will have time to play it tonight.
3G iPhone for $199 in June? Wow, got to see it to believe it!
- QOTN: Do you like to fly on airplanes?