09:07 AM - April 28, 2008 by Steve_OS
- Grand Theft Auto: IV Achievement List
- GTAIV: Costliest Game To Make In History (Seriously, it costs that much?!?!)
- Man banned for a week for playing GTA IV early
- GTA IV PS3/360 comparison article
- Nintendo shoots down Metroid Prime Trilogy on Wii rumour
- Nintendo not dropping Wii or DS Lite price anytime soon
- Exclusive reviews are ethically troubling
- 11 signs you're no longer a hard-core gamer
- Ten golden rules of videogame fanboyism
We went to the National Geographic Museum and saw thier "Frogs" display. I've never seen so many frogs in my life. We saw small tiny ones, big fatty ones, brightly colored ones, humping ones, err... Anyways, it was great, Nat really enjoyed it.
The draft wasn't bad, I mean, I dunno. I was a little disappointed the Boys didn't grab Rashard Mendenhall, but I like the Felix Jones pick. Jenkins was a solid pick, not sure about Bennett and the rest of the draft picks. A bit surprised they didn't grab a WR.
What's up with you?
- Q'sOTD: Waiting for the midnight release of GTA IV, or just picking it up tomorrow? How was your weekend?
BigBadBo34 (30), NCAAFootballFreak (29), becjhsph (29), Dallasin2K3 (23), Robslob24 (21), Romo20 (20)