Yard work all of Saturday and yesterday just chilled at my mom and dads house, watched a movie and the Pistons lose. Way to go... Bah, I figured the Pistons would win the series 4-2, so not worrying yet. I'm getting tired of the Spurs...

Congrats to Danica!

• QOTD: How was your weekend?

nnyankee61, debonair9, peeej (36), vraknari (36), Afrosyntric (36), dsynful1 (36), Ironic (32), bhammer (22), Murf242 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 04/21/08 07:42 AM
QOTD: Weekend was way too busy. I hate those weekends where when it ends, your happy, so you can slow down a bit at work.......isnt a weekend supposed to be to relax and get away from work?
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 04/21/08 07:44 AM
Steve, it pained me greatly to watch the Pistons lose. Heh, heh, heh...

I too am sick of the Spurs. It was impressive that they were able to teach Kurt Thomas their flopping techniques in such a short time.

QOTD: Two words: NBA playoffs. After attending the Cavs/Wiz game, I watched most of the next two games as well (I have no interest in Jazz/Rockets). Yesterday, more of the same. I also played a bunch of NBA 2k8 online. Watched I Am Legend on Friday night - decent rental.
# 3 ndeezlo @ 04/21/08 07:46 AM
did nothing but watch the sporgy that was saturday and sunday. Actually fell asleep during the end of the spurs-suns game... Chick that was supposed to come over after work on Saturday did not, I would not have been much fun since I had to work early on Sunday anyway... Pistons and Tigers and Wings dissapointed me on Sunday, I am sick of the Pistons attitude towards playing teams they feel they are better than, they always let them back in the game. If they lose before the Eastern Conference Finals this team needs to be blown up.
# 4 Scott @ 04/21/08 12:19 PM
QOTD: Did some yard work and watched the Stars eliminate last years Stanley Cup Champs..
# 5 Acid @ 04/21/08 12:23 PM
QOTD: Decent. We got raped in our indoor soccer semi-finals on Friday, so that sucked. Had work on Saturday, got paid..$348 for 5 days of work, I dig it. Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall on Saturday night, amazing movie. Went to a party after the movie, it was ok. Chilled at home and did some homework on Sunday.
# 6 nyisles16 @ 04/21/08 12:26 PM
QOTD- lousy! Work, the Mets lost yesterday.. ugh.
# 7 slickdtc @ 04/21/08 08:54 PM
QOTD: The weekend was pretty sweet. Friday night was good, went out to a party to hang out with everyone. Saturday I went down the grandma's house for my birthday dinner. Good cooking and good seeing the grandma. Saturday night was a dodgeball tourney for charity, our team went 7-0 in round robin play (beating every team at least once) then promptly lost in the first round of the actual playoffs. Go figure. But after the game we all went to a friend's house and had a good time. Sunday was tiring, didn't get much sleep, then went out and played hockey at 1 then again at 7. Hung out with the girlfriend at night and fell asleep as soon as she left.