The NBA playoffs are finally here and the matchups are set. I'm hoping to see the Pistons over the Lakers, again.

Has anyone tried the new spicy sweet chili doritos? My god, I almost ate a full bag of them last night, haha. Well, I'd say I punished more than half of it. Man, they are out of this world good and "Steve Recommended".

Haven't gone to the gym all week, since I've been under the weather. Just have this runny nose that won't go away and my eyes sting. I hate being sick, but at least Nat is getting a lot better.

Picked up one of those extended batteries for my PSP Slim. I'm going to need it when I head out to EA Vancouver in a few weeks.

• QOTD: So, who do you have in the NBA Finals and winning it all?

chuck4171, favre4vr (33), noneckjoe (33)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 04/17/08 08:22 AM
QOTD: Havent paid much attention to the NBA< but id like to see the C's and Lebron go at it in the Eastern Conf Finals, and ultimately id like to see Bron Bron beat Kobe to win it all and snatch games best player from him........jsut not a Kobe fan

# 2 ndeezlo @ 04/17/08 08:24 AM
QOTD: Pistons over Jazz*

I found those sweet n spicy doritos about a month ago and demolished them.

The mandatory installs and excessive time on system updates make me hate the PS3, then I play The Show and it seems like it might be worth it... I still prefer the 360.

I have almost caught 2 foul balls, once when I was about 9 I went to a game in Cleveland at the mistake by the lake, the ball bounced high off the concrete and the old man right behind me got it. In Comerica Park 2 or 3 years ago I was sitting down the leftfield line and I had a line drive go off my thumb, I'm kind of glad I didn't catch that one, it probably would have broken a bone in my hand.

*=random Western team.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 04/17/08 08:28 AM
The Indians suck. I wonder if CC is regretting not taking their offer in the offseason?

QOTD: Normally, I'm a pessimist (rooting for Cleveland teams will do that to you), but I'm gonna "flip the script". Cavs over Lakers in the Finals.

# 4 ProStylez @ 04/17/08 09:13 AM
I'm not much into junk food or chips but those Sweet and Spicy Doritos are the best chip I've had in a long time!

# 5 HustlinOwl @ 04/17/08 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
QOTD: So, who do you have in the NBA Finals and winning it all?
I have the Lakers oh and it's my bday today as well thanks!!! (30)

# 6 Eton Rifles @ 04/17/08 10:36 AM
Steve after eating all of that I think you should get some adult diapers.

# 7 SPTO @ 04/17/08 11:08 AM
Wow looks like May will be a very scary month. I wonder if any evil things will go on as soon as the 6,666,666,666th child is born?

QOTD: Celtics over Lakers BRING BACK THE 80S MAN!

# 8 Behindshadows @ 04/17/08 11:39 AM
QOTD - Celtics - Lakers

Lakers win in OT in game 7.

# 9 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 04/17/08 11:55 AM
QOTD: Dont really follow it too much to pick a winner. Ill watch the playoffs though

# 10 racerx @ 04/17/08 12:42 PM
Bring Back The 80's Finals!!!! Right back at you SPTO.

Celtics over Lakers in 7

# 11 Brandon 2006 @ 04/17/08 07:09 PM
QOTD: Lakers over Celtics in 7.

# 12 Scott @ 04/17/08 11:09 PM
QOTD: Celtics over Lakers in 6.