Home
News Post

We have just posted a clear visor screenshot from NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 babyfat9 @ 04/16/08 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Pastapadre has a image of a clear Under Armour visor. Here is the link.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2526/ncaa-...sor-screenshot
It's bout EA did something bout the visor issues....now hopefully they can give players towels also!!!!
 
# 2 jct32 @ 04/16/08 03:34 PM
I saw a nike visor in the video, are we going to have multiple brand choices?
 
# 3 N51_rob @ 04/16/08 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
I saw a nike visor in the video, are we going to have multiple brand choices?
I'm pretty sure that it will be like the shoes. If you are a nike school you will have nike products shoes, gloves, visor, ball. If you are an Under Armour or Addidas school you will have thier products.
 
# 4 Gossennator @ 04/16/08 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I'm pretty sure that it will be like the shoes. If you are a nike school you will have nike products shoes, gloves, visor, ball. If you are an Under Armour or Addidas school you will have thier products.
I am sure all the Adidas schools will have Oakley visors...I dont remember Adidas having there own visors.
 
# 5 bad_philanthropy @ 04/16/08 11:42 PM
I'm not really one the people who likes to rag on EA, but come on, they're releasing a promotional item of a clear visor!? Something they had back in NCAA 2002 on the PS2. I don't remember them using that as a promotional tool back then.
 
# 6 Jethown @ 04/16/08 11:43 PM
It's about time! LOL.
 
# 7 SageInfinite @ 04/17/08 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I'm not really one the people who likes to rag on EA, but come on, they're releasing a promotional item of a clear visor!? Something they had back in NCAA 2002 on the PS2. I don't remember them using that as a promotional tool back then.
Oh wait until they add refs back. They'll probably add some sort of mini game in that lets you be the ref.
 
# 8 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/17/08 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I'm not really one the people who likes to rag on EA, but come on, they're releasing a promotional item of a clear visor!? Something they had back in NCAA 2002 on the PS2. I don't remember them using that as a promotional tool back then.
It's not a promotional item. It's something one of our posters discovered and we (meaning Steve) thought enough of it to "tag" the post and put it on the front page.

It's simply something a regular poster found in a screen shot and decided to post about here. We took it a step further.
 
# 9 aukevin @ 04/17/08 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethown
It's about time! LOL.
yep, it sure is.
 
# 10 SiCharles1985 @ 04/17/08 12:58 PM
Hopefully that isn't the only thing that they fixed this year.
 
# 11 bad_philanthropy @ 04/17/08 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
It's not a promotional item. It's something one of our posters discovered and we (meaning Steve) thought enough of it to "tag" the post and put it on the front page.

It's simply something a regular poster found in a screen shot and decided to post about here. We took it a step further.
Ah, my mistake I thought it was one of those screens EA releases to show off something.
 
# 12 Soonerd2 @ 04/17/08 05:27 PM
With brand specific visors I hope that the wristbands are brand specific as well.
 
# 13 Gossennator @ 04/17/08 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
I saw a nike visor in the video, are we going to have multiple brand choices?
how can you tell if that is Nike or not?
 
# 14 Catch28 @ 04/17/08 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I am sure all the Adidas schools will have Oakley visors...I dont remember Adidas having there own visors.
or they will have under armour visors in the game, as Arkansas is a Adidas team



but IRL Marcus Monk's visor just had a razorback symbol where the logo would go so who knows
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.