Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted the following Madden article updates:
  • Who Will Be The Madden 09 Cover Athlete?

    Quote:
    "More so than ever before the cover of Madden is up for grabs. This year marks the 20th Anniversary of the series. With that in mind the “traditional cover athlete” and decisions behind who gets chosen could be completely different."
  • Madden Mock Draft Picks 21-23

    Quote:
    "The next three teams all made the playoffs last year but couldn’t come away with a win. The Redskins can use help in a couple areas where potential choices would be able to contribute immediately."

Game: Madden NFL 08Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / Wii / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox / Xbox 360Votes for game: 50 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 muggins @ 04/16/08 07:14 AM
yay more pasta padre
 
# 2 ODogg @ 04/16/08 10:53 PM
his name makes me hungry for macaroni
 
# 3 mva5580 @ 04/17/08 12:41 AM
Why not just put Madden himself on the cover?

It's not like there HAS to be a player on the front and besides there's probably not a player in the league that actually wants to be on the cover anyway considering what usually happens to them.
 
# 4 ODogg @ 04/18/08 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
Why not just put Madden himself on the cover?

It's not like there HAS to be a player on the front and besides there's probably not a player in the league that actually wants to be on the cover anyway considering what usually happens to them.
Who the hell wants to look at that fat old guy with those ridiculous eyebrows? I'll pass.
 
# 5 mva5580 @ 04/19/08 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Who the hell wants to look at that fat old guy with those ridiculous eyebrows? I'll pass.
If you really make that big of a deal out of the cover for a game, I think you have some issues.

But with that kind of a remark you're obviously just not a very good person to begin with, so whatever. You think whatever you want. I'm sure you're just the definition of perfection.
 
# 6 ODogg @ 04/20/08 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
If you really make that big of a deal out of the cover for a game, I think you have some issues.
You're the one who commented on what should be on the cover to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
But with that kind of a remark you're obviously just not a very good person to begin with, so whatever.
LOL, ok, i'm not a good person because I'm honest about Madden's looks. I'm sure Madden would be the first to agree he's fat, old and has crazy eyebrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
You think whatever you want. I'm sure you're just the definition of perfection.
Suggesting someone else should be on the cover doesn't mean, as you suggest, that I'm subject to the same scrutiny myself. It's no different than someone criticizing a rock band's guitarist. Saying "well could you play the guitar any better?" is a stupid arguement. We are consumers and have the right to criticize without the expectation we should be able to do better. After all we are paying cash for the product.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.