Home
News Post

Popped in a few games over the weekend, all non sports gaming related. You see, I have this problem, where I buy a game, then let it sit there for months before unwrapping, because there isn't enough time in the day. Anyways, I'm just trying to catch up on some of my gaming.

Washed the truck on Sunday, and wouldn't you know, it's raining today. Good ole' weathermen come through for me yet again. No rain for 7 days! Yea, ok...

All the #1 seeds are in the Final Four, can't wait for the games. I was pulling for Davidson, but now I don't know who I'll pull for. I just hope for some close games, no blowouts!

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

bogeyexpress (38), choadler (35), LetsGoBucs (32), BoLo (26), soxboy7 (21), XboxRocks1991 (17)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 03/31/08 08:20 AM
Whats up? Not too much on another Monday. Trying to survive the first few hours at work

QOTD: Weekend was good. Saw 21 (was ok), watched basketball (Go UNC) and that about sums it up
 
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 03/31/08 08:50 AM
QOTD: Was in Dayton for my wife's grandmother's funeral all weekend. Looking forward to some happier times, including Opening Day.
 
# 3 youvalss @ 03/31/08 09:01 AM
I'm probably the only1 who thinks this way, but I'll write it anyway. I don't like the GTA series. I think Rockstar stopped making quality games after Max Payne 2. GTA was nice when GTA 3 was released but after that every GTA was the same! OK, so there were more cars, more cities etc, but the game was just the same. Rockstar used exactly the same graphics for 4-5 years without the slightest change. I can't believe people payed full price for every title, because most of them weren't even good enough for being called 'expansion packs'. C'mmon! For 10 more cars and new map we need to pay full price? And then it's gotten worse - Rockstar didn't even made the slightest effort to create new cities or characters, they just added "Stories" to older titles names and that was it. The new GTA IV is gonna be a blast - for a few weeks. Then Rockstar will start all over again - another GTA every few months with the exact same graphics for 4-5 years and nothing new...
Actually Rockstar reminds me of another company that make some sports games...mmm...u know...
 
# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 03/31/08 09:43 AM
QOTD - tired. Played black jack in Vegas for 11 hours straight Friday into Saturday. Took the red eye home, still beat today.

Vegas still rules, had a blast, came home up $100 overall, so I can't complain.
 
# 5 Brandwin @ 03/31/08 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I'm probably the only1 who thinks this way, but I'll write it anyway. I don't like the GTA series. I think Rockstar stopped making quality games after Max Payne 2. GTA was nice when GTA 3 was released but after that every GTA was the same! OK, so there were more cars, more cities etc, but the game was just the same. Rockstar used exactly the same graphics for 4-5 years without the slightest change. I can't believe people payed full price for every title, because most of them weren't even good enough for being called 'expansion packs'. C'mmon! For 10 more cars and new map we need to pay full price? And then it's gotten worse - Rockstar didn't even made the slightest effort to create new cities or characters, they just added "Stories" to older titles names and that was it. The new GTA IV is gonna be a blast - for a few weeks. Then Rockstar will start all over again - another GTA every few months with the exact same graphics for 4-5 years and nothing new...
Actually Rockstar reminds me of another company that make some sports games...mmm...u know...
Yes they have done nothing new and it's the same as the past...
 
# 6 nyisles16 @ 03/31/08 09:50 AM
QOTD - worked, but counting down the days to my (first of three) vacation (starts Wednesday).. Enjoyed the Davidson/Kansas game (really stupid play call at the end) and the start of the "American" baseball season (don't really count those Japan games as "real")
 
# 7 MachoMyers @ 03/31/08 02:24 PM
QOTD: Garbage weekend. Had to work the whole damn thing, including all day and night on Sunday. Knowing I have Tues and Wed off is whats keeping me going.
 
# 8 ndeezlo @ 03/31/08 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
QOTD - worked, but counting down the days to my (first of three) vacation (starts Wednesday).. Enjoyed the Davidson/Kansas game (really stupid play call at the end) and the start of the "American" baseball season (don't really count those Japan games as "real")
I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.
 
# 9 davin @ 03/31/08 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.
I don't like that C on the UCLA, I didn't think it was always like that, but never cared to look. I wonder what it is like for Kansas in that game, pretty much everybody else wants to see you fail so Davidson can win. I'm sure it doesn't really phase them that much, but I just wonder if they ever think about how most of America is really hoping they lose.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.