It's March 28th, which means it's me and my wifes 9th wedding anniversary. Crazy how time flies. No big plans, just going out for dinner. Just happy it's Friday!

Not up to much this weekend, probably head up to D.C. and check out the cherry blossoms and do a few things out there. Other than that, trying to relax, if possible.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Fiddy (27), thegreatone0381 (27), AsianChexMix (22), Mossfan8480 (21)

Member Comments
# 1 JIMIHEMMY @ 03/28/08 07:29 AM
You are not welcome here in DC, you Redskin *****!!!!!!

j/k

Enjoy the cherry blossoms and congratulations of your anniversary. I've been married almost 10 years (July) and it is never as bad as people joke about.....

# 2 MattG @ 03/28/08 07:29 AM
Happy anniversary...it couldn't happen on a better day (Friday!)

What's funny is that I'm just going to bed and I assume this post starts the day for you Steve.

I'm working today and tomorrow, then Sunday my parents want to go out to eat with me and my girlfriend. We've been dating a few months and they haven't met her yet. I'm still a long way to celebrating 9 years of marriage!

# 3 callmetaternuts @ 03/28/08 08:17 AM
Happy Anniversary Steve and Mrs Steve!

Whats up? Trying to make it to the weekend (only a few hours left)

QOTD: Basketball (GO UNC!!!!!!!!!), and some yard work

# 4 Cyros @ 03/28/08 08:27 AM
QOTD: Community Service with the football team on Saturday and work Sunday.

# 5 The 24th Letter @ 03/28/08 08:43 AM
happy anni Steves!
good stuff this morning

# 6 MachoMyers @ 03/28/08 09:30 AM
Congrats Steve.

QOTD: Its a work all weekend type weekend.

# 7 pb4201 @ 03/28/08 11:33 AM
Hey, Steve Congrats on your wedding anniversary!

My wife and I are also thinking of heading to DC this weekend to see the Cherry Blossoms.....I'll be wearing my Ravens hat!

pb

# 8 JIMIHEMMY @ 03/28/08 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by pb4201
Hey, Steve Congrats on your wedding anniversary!

pb
You're not welcome either!!!!!!!!! And don't go wearing an O's t-shirt either!!!!

j/k again.......

QOTD: Coaching little league baseball practice for one son and watching the other play soccer. Then getting over the anxiety of purchasing a home - we go to closing on Monday morning...

# 9 SPTO @ 03/28/08 02:59 PM
Hey Steve congrats on the wedding anniversary!