07:45 AM - March 26, 2008 by Steve_OS
- Netflix to stream movies using Xbox Live?
- Video Clip: Gears of War 2
- Bungie reveals new Legendary map
- Bully's Xbox 360 patch may need another patch
- XBLA: TiQal
- Video Clip: The skateboard loop challenge 2008
- 100 Reasons Fanboys Hate PlayStation
- Shooting for Realism: How Accurate are Video-Game Weapons?
- New Vista Service Pack Boosts Gaming Performance
- 9 People Who Did It Anyway
- Bats Perish, and No One Knows Why
- The Web's best free stuff
- Turn Your PC into a DVD Ripping Monster
- The 10 Most Insane, Child-Warping Moments of '80s Cartoons
- The Top 7... Stereotypical gamers we hate
- Canseco: I introduced A-Rod to steroid distributor
For the first time ever, I ran out of gas. Completely. I got to the gym and figured I'd have enough to get to the gas station that was literally within a 100 yards. Well, after my workout I tried to fire up the truck and it wouldn't go, no gas. So I headed over to the gas station and they said they didn't have any gas canisters, so I headed over to a few stores in the area and finally found one. Nat called it "The Adventure", but I didn't mention to her what I thought of it. So instead of getting home at 6:30, we got there at 8:00. I have learned my lesson.
We'll be announcing the winner of the FIFA Street 3 giveaway later this morning and starting giveaway #3. Good luck.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: How did you find Operation Sports?
Bacardi151 (33), Chief Illinimac (23)