Great game by the Pistons last night huh? Shutup Boom.

Tweaked my neck doing my shoulder routine at the gym. How? I have no idea. Anyways, I'm probably not going back for a few days.

• QOTD: What is your favorite gaming controller?

MSRoble33 (34), DiceMan (32), sanjwig (29), bdouk (27), Jimplication (26), kevin1119873 (22), NYJets (20), jdsp4 (19)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 03/20/08 07:40 AM
Steve, you have to admit that LeBron is in Tayshawn's head. He looks scared on defense and tentative on offense when they play. I think all of his baskets were in transition. Varejao does a good job of getting Rasheed in "crazy" mode where he just jacks up threes. I bet you're glad they won't be seeing each other until the conference finals.

QOTD: The N64 controller. I could play for hours and not get the hand cramps that I get with the next 2 gen's controllers.
# 2 callmetaternuts @ 03/20/08 07:44 AM
Whats Up? Leaving work at noon to get ready for tournament, also have tomorrow off work, good times.

QOTD: Dont know that i had a favorite. Ive been pretty ahppy with the Dual Shocks for the Playstations.
# 3 goheat @ 03/20/08 08:16 AM
QOTD: The Colecovision controller (just kidding...)
# 4 ubernoob @ 03/20/08 08:41 AM
Spring Break is winding down Other than the relaxing time off, nothing happens at all.

QOTD I'm gonna have to go with the 360 controller. Fits well in my hand, and the button layout is impeccable, imo. Wouldn't be mad if it never changes.
# 5 slickdtc @ 03/20/08 09:08 AM
QOTD: The original XBOX controller. It's big enough to be durable but not too clunky. Good placement of the buttons and sticks, as well as the triggers. I love it.
# 6 Behindshadows @ 03/20/08 09:19 AM
QOTD - The Sega Dreamcast Controller, which later became the Xbox S-Type!
# 7 nyisles16 @ 03/20/08 09:57 AM
QOTD.. any one that will fit in my grubby hands
# 8 aukevin @ 03/20/08 09:59 AM
There's some good stuff in the PS3 firmware update coming, I'm looking forward to it. Too bad the in game comm isn't in yet though

QOTD: I really liked the original XBox controller, but the light weight PS3 one is nice too because I really like how Sony does the shoulder buttons. I didn't like the N64 controller at all, I just didn't have control over the control stick so far in the middle of the controller. Colecovision... LOL. I remember the little inserts that went into the controller for certain games, that was cool.
# 9 aukevin @ 03/20/08 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by MassNole
I have despised every Nintendo controller I've used since the SNES, but oddly I really want a Wii.
I liked the Gamecube controller even though the C-stick was kind of silly. The Wii controller is innovative that's for sure, but it's a good thing that Nintendo realized that not every game is best suited for that thing, so they support the Gamecube and the classic controller for games like Smash Bros and Mario Kart.
# 10 Sandman42 @ 03/20/08 10:31 AM
QOTD: Even though it seemed everyone else hated it, I loved the original Xbox controller.
# 11 joshuar9476 @ 03/20/08 10:36 AM
the nes max was my alltime favorite ...
# 12 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 03/20/08 10:54 AM
QOTD: The dreamcast controller defininetly... But yes, xbox type s copied it. lol
# 13 SportsAce @ 03/20/08 11:27 AM
QOTD: Either the Logitech wireless PS2 controller or the 360 controller.
# 14 slickdtc @ 03/20/08 01:35 PM
One thing I really like about the GameCube controllers are teh shoulder buttons and the depth of them, if you will. Some shoulder buttons just don't feel like they have any depth to them but you can really tell with the GCN ones. And I think the Z button as a 2nd shoulder button was pretty cool. It works a lot better then it looked on paper.
# 15 Eton Rifles @ 03/20/08 02:26 PM
Mine is the logitech wireless precision controller for the ps2 and now the ps3. It just feels so right to me. I dont use the six-axis unless I need too.
# 16 ifiok25 @ 03/20/08 04:37 PM
QOTD: I never liked the original XBOX controller. It was way too big. The best one was the S controllers they came out with after the original one.