I guess the Pistons wanted to show everyone they can score points too! Wow... I never would have thought the game would have been that high scoring.

The Rockets had to lose eventually right? It was unfortunate that they were blown out of the building, but the standing "O" at the end of the game was cool to see. Props to the Rockets, now if they can only get T-Mac and the crew to advance passed the first round...

Filled out my brackets yesterday and have UNC beating UCLA.

• QOTD: Fill out your brackets yet? Who do you have winning it all?

Radja (43), Illcat (36), JBClark (29), Nivek (25), bighousefootball (22)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 03/19/08 08:05 AM
Whats up? Finished renovating the bathroom last night, finally. I have an audit today (not IRS, im in Compliance at a brokerage firm) so that takes me out of the office for awhile.

QOTD: I had UNC beating UCLA, but that seems pretty popular, so i might take something different. But UNC is my team.

# 2 LetsGoBucs @ 03/19/08 08:09 AM
QOTD: I have UCLA over Kansas.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 03/19/08 08:26 AM
Big night of basketball watching tonight for me. My two college hoops teams, Dayton and Cleveland St., play each other in the NIT at 6, then the Cavs and Pistons at 8. I'll be rooting for my alma mater, but won't be disappointed if the Vikings win. I think we all know who I'll be rooting for in the 2nd game.

QOTD: Haven't filled out my brackets yet. I was leaning toward picking UCLA, but they seem to be a popular pick.

# 4 fishepa @ 03/19/08 10:06 AM
QOTD: I have UNC over UCLA.

# 5 Bruins @ 03/19/08 10:31 AM
QOTD: I have UNC, Kansas, Stanford, and UCLA in the Final Four, with Kansas beating UCLA for the title.

# 6 nyisles16 @ 03/19/08 10:32 AM
QOTD.. dunno - I really do not follow college basketball that much

# 7 windseer90 @ 03/19/08 12:24 PM
QOTD: UCLA over Kansas

# 8 SPTO @ 03/19/08 12:39 PM
So yesterday I went for my job placement interview. It's through the Canadian Hearing Society. The guy I spoke with is also hard of hearing so that was pretty neat. He seems like a great guy. Anyways he's going to be my advocate in helping me get a part time job. Yesterday afternoon he e-mailed me some links to help with finding a career path and I went through them. I just e-mailed him to explain that and to ask what to do next. I also watched the first half of the '79 Thanksgiving game between the Houston Oilers and Dallas Cowboys. Man Earl Campbell was just out of this world. It's a shame his physical style cut his career a bit short.

QOTD: I don't do brackets but I have UCLA winning it all and Memphis will lose in the 2nd round.

# 9 HustlinOwl @ 03/19/08 12:55 PM
QOTD: Fill out your brackets yet? Who do you have winning it all?

Brackets are filled out and I have Carolina winning it all.

# 10 Behindshadows @ 03/19/08 03:43 PM
QOTD - Yes! UNC taking it all over UCLA

# 11 racerx @ 03/19/08 06:11 PM
I have UNC, Georgetown, Memphis and UCLA in the final four with Memphis beating UNC

# 12 Brandon13 @ 03/19/08 06:52 PM
QOTD: I have UNC over UCLA in the championship.

# 13 ZM Punk @ 03/19/08 07:21 PM
QOTD- I have UNC over UCLA as well. That seems like the popular pick here.

# 14 oakfan162 @ 03/19/08 09:00 PM