07:50 AM - March 13, 2008 by Steve_OS
- PS3 firmware 2.17 released
- Microsoft rejects Xbox 360 Blu-ray idea (Why?)
- 1942: Joint Strike for XBLA, PSN
- Xbox 360 PM fires shots at Sony
- Toshiba faces $986 mln loss on HD DVDs
- Suspects In Sean Taylor's Murder Burned Evidence
- Video Clip: The Incredible Hulk trailer
- 30+ Useful Websites You Probably Didn't Know About
- Video Clips: Greatest Basketball Commercials Ever Made
Mr. Big Shot couldn't cash in last night, missing a buzzer beater to win the game. Come on Detroit, at home against the Sixers? Jeez. Can't win too many if RIP won't shoot! Get him the ball!
Gym Update: So, I'm at the gym again last night, dude is lifting a megaton of weight. I was watching him struggle, grunt, groan, etc. And all of the sudden he tries to put the weight back and misses the rack, oh boy... Talk about a nightmare about to unfold. The dude ended up sliding the weight off on one side and then gaining control over it. He's lucky he didn't hurt somebody. Funny thing is, he got up and put the weight back on and played it like NOTHING happened and did another 3 reps. Yeah, you're cool buddy, REAL cool. Did anyone see/hear it? Yeah, how about the entire gym saw it happen. I felt like pimp slapping him.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What is your most satisfying victory in any video game? (Win? Beat a game? etc.)
dzl13 (28), EsaQue (23), J G 22 (21), Brandon13 (20), Macar91 (17)