The Pistons couldn't handle KG and the C's last night, in a pretty good game until the 4th quarter. The C's win the regular season series, but let's see what happens in the playoffs.

I was up tooling around with some new tools we are trying to implement here at OS last night, so unfortunately, I didn't have any time with The Show. I thought about taking the day off today, but there is too much going on at work.

There are just not enough hours in the day...

• QOTD: What are your top 3 video games of all time?

nyy284, bigmac076 (29), delgado25 (24), Yudddd (23), dkgojackets (19)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 03/06/08 08:10 AM
QOTD: Hard to pick three out, but outside of sports games (which take up all my time no matter how much they suck..........im lookin at you NCAA 08, the top 3 would be, MGS 1, Grandia II, and probably EarthBound on SNES.

Whats up: My douche of a boss (the one i was trying to get away from ) re-scheduled our meeting for a few weeks away, looks like no promotion yet........

# 2 ndeezlo @ 03/06/08 08:31 AM
QOTD: Tecmo Bowl, Super Tecmo Bowl and Call of Duty 4.

Tough loss for the Pistons last night, just didn't have the legs after the west coast trip, then going home for a game and immediately going to Boston. Notre Dame won and Saint John's covered, that's a win win situation. ND also became the first team to go undefeated at home 2 years in a row in the Big East, they are prime for an upset in the first week of the tourney (reverse jinx hopefully).

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 03/06/08 08:37 AM
The Pistons won't have to worry about playing the Celtics in the playoffs because the Cavs (more specifically LeBron) are going to take them one of them out first in the East Semis.

QOTD: Tecmo Super Bowl, Goldeneye, Mario Kart (though NBA 2k8 and COD4 have a chance to break through)

# 4 Behindshadows @ 03/06/08 09:00 AM
QOTD - Shenmue, Tecmo Bowl, and Panzer Dragoon Saga!

# 5 slickdtc @ 03/06/08 09:03 AM
QOTD: This is way too hard man. In no order, Tecmo Super Bowl, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 64. Honorable mention: NHL 2k3.

# 6 racerx @ 03/06/08 10:03 AM
QOTD:

Tecmo Super Bowl, NHL 04 and Toss up for College Hoops 2k8 and NCAA 06

# 7 Cletus @ 03/06/08 10:11 AM
Tecmo Super Bowl, Super C, MVP 07, Blades of Steel. That's all I can think of right now.

# 8 Pete1210 @ 03/06/08 10:19 AM
QOTD: NFL 2K5 (xbox), Unreal Tournament (PC), BF 1942 (PC).

# 9 Scott @ 03/06/08 10:34 AM
QOTD: Tecmo Super Bowl, Goldeneye, MVP 2005 for PC.

# 10 Sandman42 @ 03/06/08 10:36 AM
QOTD: Halo 1, Goldeneye, Zelda: Ocarina of Time

# 11 SPTO @ 03/06/08 11:23 AM
I just came back from my eye appointment. It went off to a roaring start as I walked into a glass door D'OH! I then did my vision field test and my right eye as usual was quite strong but my left eye which has glaucoma is so bad I could barely see. It was a bit depressing. Overall though things went well as the pressure in the left eye while a little high isn't so bad that I need another surgical procedure.

QOTD: Hmm Super Mario Brothers, NFL 2k5, Pac-Man (the Tengen version on NES)

# 12 cbgatorade0202 @ 03/06/08 11:42 AM
QOTD- Mvp Baseball 05, Ncaa Football 2003, and Mario Kart on Super Nintendo.

# 13 Pared @ 03/06/08 11:54 AM
Did anyone catch the Cavs/Knicks game last night?

Can't say I ever thought LeBron was that good... but he made me a believer for sure!

# 14 joshuar9476 @ 03/06/08 11:55 AM
call of duty, baseball stars, baldur's gate series

# 15 boomhauertjs @ 03/06/08 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Pared
Did anyone catch the Cavs/Knicks game last night?

Pared, you are now a

# 16 Beantown @ 03/06/08 01:41 PM
QOTD - Probably Halo 1, Goldeneye, and MVP Baseball 2005.