Home
News Post

So, the dentist appt. went fine for me, but for Natalie, it was a different story. See, she has been scared to go to the dentist since she was 4, since at that age, she had to get a cavity filled and it wasn't a pleasant experience. So, after all the fussing and crying, we finally got through the cleaning. Then, come to find out she has an absess in her gums, they say there is a dead root on one of her teeth and it must be pulled asap. Not looking forward to that day. Gotta set up an appt. in 2 weeks.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Which game(s) are you looking forward to getting your hands on?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

brat89pga, Pipito (44), Capfan11 (43), Pimping219 (27), Nati Kats (25), MrGoldfinger (23), MetsNJets13 (20), RCTfansMal818 (17)

Member Comments
# 1 Skyboxer @ 02/27/08 06:38 AM
QOTD: MLB The Show 08, Battlefield Bad Company and Star Wars the Force Unleashed
 
# 2 racerx @ 02/27/08 06:54 AM
QOTD: The Show 08 and maybe MLB 2k8.
 
# 3 Cyros @ 02/27/08 07:09 AM
QOTD: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
 
# 4 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/27/08 07:24 AM
What's Up?

It's starting to sink in now. My wife and I signed the papers and put down a deposit to build a new house in a new neighborhood in nearby Kernersville, NC, a small town between Winston-Salem and Greensboro.

It's quite a scary thought knowing that once this house is built and we move in...it's OUR house. I can't call the apartment office and have them fix the garbage disposal. Stuff like that will be my responsibility and it scared the crap outta me!

We're also going to be recording the new podcast today, "The Waiver Wire". Should be posted sometime this evening. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's up and when you can download it.

QOTD:

MLB 08: The Show...that's the big one I'm looking forward to. I'm planning on renting MLB2K8 from GameFly. The trading card feature is something I think I'd really enjoy playing around with.
 
# 5 N51_rob @ 02/27/08 07:30 AM
QOTD: MLB 08 The Show, GTA IV.
 
# 6 PVarck31 @ 02/27/08 07:38 AM
QOTD: Mlb 08, and MLB 2K8.
 
# 7 CaptainZombie @ 02/27/08 07:49 AM
QOTD: MLB The Show 08
 
# 8 boomhauertjs @ 02/27/08 08:01 AM
More snow last night. My wife got a snow day from school. She got up and shoveled the driveway, so that was awesome.

QOTD: MLB 2k8 (I think-still waiting on that demo); Star Wars Force Unleashed
 
# 9 callmetaternuts @ 02/27/08 08:05 AM
QOTD: GTA IV and Metal Gear Solid 4........those will keep me occuppied until NCAA/Madden.

Whats Up? Trying to pass the next 8 hours at work, again.
 
# 10 Behindshadows @ 02/27/08 08:20 AM
QOTD - GTA IV, Saint's Row 2, Darksector, Grid and RB6: Vegas 2
 
# 11 aukevin @ 02/27/08 08:41 AM
QOTD: The Show 08 and Mario Kart Wii are my most anticipated games right now.
 
# 12 Beantown @ 02/27/08 08:51 AM
QOTD: MLB2K8, GTA IV, Rainbow Six Vegas: 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed

I think that's about it, thank God. My wallet couldn't handle much more than that.
 
# 13 Boltman @ 02/27/08 08:53 AM
QOTD: MLB The Show 08, and GTA IV.


Hope your daughters root canal goes well Steve.
 
# 14 Acid @ 02/27/08 09:00 AM
QOTD: GTA IV and UEFA Euro 2008.
 
# 15 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/27/08 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
My wife got a snow day from school. She got up and shoveled the driveway, so that was awesome.
Man of the Year candidate here, fellas!
 
# 16 The GIGGAS @ 02/27/08 09:22 AM
Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
 
# 17 boomhauertjs @ 02/27/08 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Man of the Year candidate here, fellas!
To be honest, I helped shovel for about 10 minutes. Still, I was only 15 minutes late to work instead of 45.
 
# 18 HustlinOwl @ 02/27/08 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
  • QOTD: Which game(s) are you looking forward to getting your hands on?
The Show, Little Big Planet, MGS4, GTA IV, Haze, and Socom
 
# 19 Scott @ 02/27/08 09:33 AM
QOTD: MLB The Show & GTA IV
 
# 20 nyisles16 @ 02/27/08 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
What's Up?

It's starting to sink in now. My wife and I signed the papers and put down a deposit to build a new house in a new neighborhood in nearby Kernersville, NC, a small town between Winston-Salem and Greensboro.

It's quite a scary thought knowing that once this house is built and we move in...it's OUR house. I can't call the apartment office and have them fix the garbage disposal. Stuff like that will be my responsibility and it scared the crap outta me!

We're also going to be recording the new podcast today, "The Waiver Wire". Should be posted sometime this evening. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's up and when you can download it.

QOTD:

MLB 08: The Show...that's the big one I'm looking forward to. I'm planning on renting MLB2K8 from GameFly. The trading card feature is something I think I'd really enjoy playing around with.



Congrats TJ!! good luck with the house building.. My god, I wish I could get over this cold!


QOTD- Frontlines: Fuel of War (my g/f should be getting it for me ), MLB the Show, MLB 2k8, and GTA IV.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.