After watching the Pistons lose for the 2nd time in a row, I flipped it over to the Suns/Lakers game. It was funny to see Shaq playing like his younger days, diving for loose balls, dunking on people. He definitely has an extra pep in his game. The Lakers are looking great, no pinky no problem for Kobe.

From about 130 miles, the US hit that satellite, with a 10 second window. That is crazy. Technology is unreal.

Two days until the launch of the new redesign.

• QOTD: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?

mcquillian (43), dcx (29), Mustangs84 (24), X*Cell (21), 3rdAnswer (20), Acid (19)

Member Comments
# 1 Behindshadows @ 02/21/08 06:40 AM
QOTD - 7 But I'm up now!
# 2 sbmnky @ 02/21/08 06:41 AM
Yes, the Lakers are looking great! I'm looking forward playoff positioning and playoff!

QOTD: I hit the snooze button at least 3 times. If I have to get up a little earlier than normal, I'll just set my alarm than much sooner to compensate, thus still getting my 3 presses of pleasure! btw, I'm just now on my way to bed!
# 3 boomhauertjs @ 02/21/08 07:40 AM
The Cavs are supposedly talking about a blockbuster deal (Brian Windhorst of Ohio.com reported it, but wouldn't say who they were talking about). I'll be checking Hoopshype, ESPN, etc. all day until 3PM.

QOTD: 3. The first one is set to the radio, so I hear Mike and Mike, the next two are the alarm so I will actually wake up.
# 4 Steve_OS @ 02/21/08 07:59 AM
Boom, what is the rumored trade?
# 5 boomhauertjs @ 02/21/08 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Boom, what is the rumored trade?
Windhorst wouldn't say. The message boards are throwing out names like Vince Carter (for Hughes) and Josh Howard (for Z). Honestly, I can't see the Cavs making either of those deals. Danny Ferry is pretty conservative when it comes to player moves, so I'd be surprised if anything happened.
# 6 stalsy2310 @ 02/21/08 09:05 AM
QOTD: atleast once but usually 2 or 3
# 7 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/21/08 09:13 AM

Usually, I'm a 2 snooze button guy. I usually get out of bed sometime between the 2nd snooze button push and the alarm sounding again.
# 8 garnettrules21 @ 02/21/08 10:49 AM
QOTD - 6 before saying screw it and just shutting it off completely.
# 9 Scott @ 02/21/08 11:21 AM
QOTD: About 2 or 3
# 10 SidVish @ 02/21/08 11:28 AM
QOTD: None. I just make sure to set the alarm at the last possible minute where I have to get up and get ready in time to be at work by 7am. I can go in anytime but I like starting at 7am. I really hate 9-5 and would much rather leave work at 3 or 4.