Home
News Post

Down two men due to other obligations, T.J. Cutini and Matt Gagnon took one for the team and formed a duet for this week's edition of "The Waiver Wire".

On this week's show, T.J. and Matt discuss the brand new OperationSports.com, the MLB 08: The Show demo and the fact that people are actually concerned with adjusting the demo's sliders. They'll also talk about some new additions to MLB2K8's franchise mode, the death of HD-DVD, and more!

Listen Here!

(Show notes are forthcoming)

Member Comments
# 1 trobinson97 @ 02/20/08 08:16 PM
awesome.
 
# 2 eDotd @ 02/20/08 08:21 PM
Cool. Now class won't be so boring tomorrow.
 
# 3 Acid @ 02/20/08 08:31 PM
I dig the shout-out, TJ.

Soccer should be the focal point of this podcast, for sure.
 
# 4 Beantown @ 02/20/08 11:30 PM
Damn good podcast, you guys.
 
# 5 nyyanksfan20 @ 02/21/08 01:02 AM
Good job guys.

Is there an RSS feed so I can subscribe to this?
 
# 6 mgoblue @ 02/21/08 01:19 AM
just threw it on my iPod so I can listen on the way to work tomorrow, thanks!

/can't wait for iTunes subscription, easier on my lazy *** lol
 
# 7 23 @ 02/21/08 01:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up TJ
 
# 8 Scott @ 02/21/08 01:36 AM
Great Job guys, can't wait to hear following weeks...
 
# 9 Chaos81 @ 02/21/08 01:56 AM
I'm only up to the "Are you a slider guy?" part, but I'm loving it so far. Great stuff guys.
 
# 10 greenegt @ 02/21/08 06:40 AM
Nice. I love listening to podcasts at work. Downloading now.
 
# 11 DC @ 02/21/08 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentousceltic
Cool. Now class won't be so boring tomorrow.
Now thats a damn shame. Pay attention in class man.
 
# 12 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/21/08 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Soccer should be the focal point of this podcast, for sure.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
Damn good podcast, you guys.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyanksfan20
Is there an RSS feed so I can subscribe to this?
That's coming. Chris from MM is working on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
just threw it on my iPod so I can listen on the way to work tomorrow, thanks!

/can't wait for iTunes subscription, easier on my lazy *** lol
It's coming. Read above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Thanks for the heads up TJ
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Great Job guys, can't wait to hear following weeks...
Can't wait to do more of them, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
I'm only up to the "Are you a slider guy?" part, but I'm loving it so far. Great stuff guys.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Nice. I love listening to podcasts at work. Downloading now.
Don't let us get you in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Now thats a damn shame. Pay attention in class man.
Now thats a damn shame. Download the podcast, man.
 
# 13 tanis38 @ 02/21/08 07:31 AM
How long have you been doing podcasts? First I hear of this. Will download tonight, since I can't do it from work.
 
# 14 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/21/08 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanis38
How long have you been doing podcasts? First I hear of this. Will download tonight, since I can't do it from work.
Well, DigitalSportsMania.com has been doing one for a while. With their staff joining ours when the new site launches this weekend, "their" podcast is now "our" podcast, and they allowed me to be a part of it. This week was our 2nd one.
 
# 15 trobinson97 @ 02/21/08 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Well, DigitalSportsMania.com has been doing one for a while. With their staff joining ours when the new site launches this weekend, "their" podcast is now "our" podcast, and they allowed me to be a part of it. This week was our 2nd one.

Surprised by that because you really dominated the conversation. I thought the other guy was the one allowed in.
 
# 16 Heelfan71 @ 02/21/08 08:08 AM
I was mentioned in the podcast.
 
# 17 tanis38 @ 02/21/08 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Well, DigitalSportsMania.com has been doing one for a while. With their staff joining ours when the new site launches this weekend, "their" podcast is now "our" podcast, and they allowed me to be a part of it. This week was our 2nd one.
Cool. Will check it out.
 
# 18 mgoblue @ 02/21/08 09:38 AM
I got to drive into work and listen to the wonderful dulcet tones of our own TJ

Great podcast though, in all seriousness. I liked the flow (no segment went way too long or got out of control in a bad way). 4 people gets unwieldy at times I think.

I've been doing more podcasts (even a soccer one, World Soccer Daily with Steven Cohen from FFF Acid) and it makes my drives to work much faster.

I do like the broad topics...I understand it's a sports gaming site, but gaming can span a bunch of different things.

Great stuff though, and I look forward to listening every week. I keep trying to find podcasts that are cool but don't end up getting boring to me, and you guys have kept my attention.
 
# 19 thmst30 @ 02/21/08 05:20 PM
Hell of a nice podcast, very professional, great information. KEEP IT UP!
 
# 20 Acid @ 02/21/08 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
No.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I've been doing more podcasts (even a soccer one, World Soccer Daily with Steven Cohen from FFF Acid) and it makes my drives to work much faster.
I haven't listened to WSD in awhile, they were too anti-Arsenal for me.

And according to my friend, Howard Rogers got the boot, and he was my favorite host on the show. He's hilarious.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.