So, who's lying, who's telling the truth? Clemens, Pettitte or McNamee? What a crazy situation that is turning into.

Kidd to the Mavs seems like a done deal, are they contenders or pretenders? I think it definitely improves their chances in a wide open West.

Busy day...

• QOTD: What are your top 3 prize possessions?

bosoxfan1, taqiyya (32), StatMan79 (29), Elias123 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 Behindshadows @ 02/19/08 07:53 AM
QOTD - I had to think real hard about this!

1. My Complete Dreamcast Collection - I have every American and UK game. And about 80% of the Japanese games. Plus every console!

2. My Sega Saturn Collection - Every game ever made. And US and Japanese consoles.

3. My DVD Collection - I own around 7000 DVD's from all over the country!
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 02/19/08 08:05 AM
Had a good 3 day weekend. Didn't do a whole lot, but got some gaming in and had a nice V-day dinner with the wife on Sunday. Watched All-Star Saturday at my cousin's, which was fun. Back to the grind today...

That's a tough one. My OS-relevant one would be my ticket from Opening Day at Jacobs Field in 1994 (which is actually at my parents' house). My wedding ring and our collection of photographs would be the others.
# 3 sbmnky @ 02/19/08 08:34 AM
My weekend started out great and ended not so good. I'm away on work for 3 months (not government related) and was given Sunday-Tuesday off to fly home only to be called back on Monday to work - where I'm currently sitting!

QOTD: I only have one worth commenting on; my picture of Kirk Gibson hitting the HR in 1988 World Series game 1 with my two ticket stubs in the left hand corner. "I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!!!"
# 4 MachoMyers @ 02/19/08 09:22 AM
1 - Tag Hauer watch, my dad gave it to me as a birthday present.

2 - My graduation ring, third most recognizable ring in the world (1 - Pope's ring, 2 - Super Bowl ring).

3 - My IPOD Touch. It rocks.
# 5 nyisles16 @ 02/19/08 09:27 AM

1- the love of my family

2- the love of my girlfriend

3- having good friends

anything else can be replaced
# 6 Scott @ 02/19/08 11:50 AM
QOTD: 1) Michael Jordan Rookie Card 2) My Fraternity Pin 3) PS3
# 7 rock85 @ 02/19/08 12:46 PM
1:My Kids
2:My Wife
3:My Video Game System's
# 8 slickdtc @ 02/19/08 04:46 PM
QOTD: Well, besides family and stuff...

1. My cat. She's the best.
2. Computer. Bro got it for me 2 years ago and it rocks.
3. iPod. Love music.