Wow, 40 degrees UNDER in Minneapolis, Minnesota? Yeah, I'd be moving from there in a heartbeat. 40 UNDER? Wow, and I thought it was cold here in the mornings at 30 OVER!

It looks like Nat will miss a day of school today as she was up fairly late last night. She seemed to be getting to her normal self, in a way. But you can tell she's just not there yet. Hopefully she's a lot better this afternoon.

• QOTD: What game(s) are you currently playing?

fpac, joeman212, sportsgal, SpankyAF (29), Ephexx (21), Flyboy (20), smittyjs (18)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 02/12/08 06:52 AM
Major snow storm heading in today, I'm sitting looking out my window at work and watching it just begin to snow. Going to be a fun drive home.

QOTD - Burnout Paradise, Rock Band, No More Heroes, Endless Ocean, High Velocity Bowling.
# 2 chilli311 @ 02/12/08 06:54 AM
QOTD: Devil may Cry 4, Rock Band
# 3 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/12/08 07:07 AM
QOTD: I've been almost exclusively playing College Hoops 2K8. I just finished up season 2 of my career legacy with Elon. Year 2 wasn't as successful as year 1. I still won the Southern Conference Tournament but I didn't upset anyone in the 1st round of the NCAA's this year. I got blown out by 23 against Georgia Tech.

The coaching carousel was good to me though. Lute Olsen retired from Arizona, Mark Few left Gonzaga to take that job, and I got the Gonzaga job. Not a bad jump from little old Elon University, I'd say.
# 4 boomhauertjs @ 02/12/08 07:29 AM
Training this morning in our building's basement, so I won't have to watch the snow accumulate. The drive home will probably suck. I'm just hoping I get home in time to play basketball tonight (if it doesn't get cancelled).

QOTD: Rock Band (w/the wife), NHL 2k8 (just started a franchise), NBA 2k8 (mostly online), and COD4 (mostly online, slowly getting through story mode)
# 5 Behindshadows @ 02/12/08 07:36 AM
QOTD - College Hoops 2k8, Rainbow Six Vegas, Area 51, and NBA 2k8.
# 6 RockyTop1 @ 02/12/08 08:06 AM
QOTD: Vegas, Show 07, Rock Band, Blazing Angels 2. I think I'm going to start playing College Hoops again..
# 7 racerx @ 02/12/08 08:20 AM
QOTD: College Hoops 2k8, NCAA 08 and NHL 08
# 8 aukevin @ 02/12/08 08:26 AM
QOTD: Burnout Paradise, Mario Galaxy, Rock Band, NHL 08, Ratchet and Clank.
# 9 SportsAce @ 02/12/08 11:10 AM
QOTD: COD4, Assassin's Creed, and Turok.
# 10 enderfall @ 02/12/08 03:28 PM
QOTD: Orange Box, Rock Band, Mario Galaxy, CH2k8 (....sort of)
# 11 ZM Punk @ 02/12/08 04:31 PM
QOTD- Just picked up a PS3 this weekend along with Uncharted and Rachet and Clank so I've been playing those two along with College Hoops on the 360.
# 12 windseer90 @ 02/12/08 07:05 PM