Wow, what a great football game last night. Well, the 4th quarter was exciting anyways, the other 3 were pitiful. Congrats to the Giants, that "D" was no joke.

• QOTD: Did you enjoy the Super Bowl?

bieniemy25, thekid491972 (36), toychri (33), SmUrFiNaToR (23), Rahzel (19)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 02/04/08 08:49 AM
Pretty good weekend. Saw Cloverfield on Saturday night. It's Blair Witch meets Godzilla. Not a great movie by any stretch, but it was entertaining.

QOTD: The first half was a little boring, but it was a great ending. Not surprising that Belichick was a big baby about losing. He may be a good coach, but he's world-class a-hole. Things may be about to get worse for the Pats if these new Spygate allegations have some legs...

# 2 Behindshadows @ 02/04/08 08:52 AM
QOTD - It was a good game, and the better playing team won!

Congrats! To Eli and the Giants, they were great last night, especially the defense.

# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 02/04/08 09:13 AM
QOTD - After not caring about the game, it was one of the better played Super Bowls in a long time, and the last 10 minutes were incredible.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 02/04/08 10:01 AM
QOTD: Great game from start to finish. I loved how Eli and the Giants took almost 10 minutes off the clock on the opening drive. And the Giants D holding the Pats down top 14 points. Unbelievable. I didn't think Eli had that 2 minute drive in him at the end. That prayer with the game on the line from scambling breaking tackles Eli to I can catch the ball with my helmet Tyree was one of the most fantastic plays I've ever seen.

# 5 aukevin @ 02/04/08 10:18 AM
QOTD: The Super Bowl was great last night, I enjoyed every snap.

# 6 nyisles16 @ 02/04/08 10:30 AM
QOTD - great game, and that the Pats lost makes it that much better

# 7 MachoMyers @ 02/04/08 11:31 AM
QOTD:
I was pissed off the last two weeks after Green Bay blew it but I enjoyed the game. Great finish.

# 8 rock85 @ 02/04/08 01:38 PM
WOW what can i say (can't say much i lost my voice) Big Blue's D was nasty. The escape from Eli to the CATCH by Tyree after that you knew it was destine for them to win. I am so pumped and proud of the G-Men

# 9 ZM Punk @ 02/04/08 02:33 PM
QOTD- Best Super Bowl I personally have ever seen. The fourth quarter was just phenomenal and I enjoy great defense so the first three quarters were almost as good.

Just a damn good game all the way around.

# 10 MattG @ 02/04/08 07:53 PM
The last drive was crazy...other than that I woke up at halftime so I missed the first part of the game. I guess since the Cowboys beat the Giants 2 outta 3 times they win the series and are the real world champs!