Me and Nat went bowling yesterday. I promised I'd take her before the weekend, as it is less busy. I didn't know the kids ball was that heavy. I mean, not heavy for me, but Nat had a hard time rolling it...or should I say dropping it. She actually was 1 pin away from a strike one time. Other times a pin or 2 shy from a spare. Of course the bumpers were up, but we had a blast.

Wow, Federer lost a grand slam match? I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

plez2002, jimmyjr4403 (42), Sloppy_JoePa (35), BriceDeNiceSurf (32), killa23 (29), komikozi bob (28), YankeePride_YP (26), JGib25 (26), MikeB_20 (26), ledzep252005 (26)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 01/25/08 08:30 AM
QOTD: Heading down to Cincinnati on Saturday for my fantasy football league's "awards banquet". Basically, we eat, drink beer, and rip on each other's teams. Should be fun, though I think I could use a weekend to just chill and play video games. Maybe next weekend...

# 2 MachoMyers @ 01/25/08 08:53 AM
QOTD: Work Saturday night and all day Sunday. Gotta love the restaurant biz.

# 3 Pete1210 @ 01/25/08 09:04 AM
We had some sad local news today. A high school boy died suddenly from bacterial meningitis. Wednesday night he went to bed with flu like symptoms. The next morning his parents had trouble waking him up, so they took him to the hospital and he passed away Thursday afternoon. Hard to believe a healthy child could get sick and die like that.

My son was in one of his classes. We checked with him this morning as far as close contact, sharing any food or drink. My son's feeling fine, but the school recommended that classmates be put on antibiotics as a preventitive measure.

# 4 Scott @ 01/25/08 09:32 AM
QOTD: Lines and Steps are this weekend with for Spring Rush, so i'll be busy with that for my frat. Purchasing a PS3 later today though.

# 5 funky_chicken @ 01/25/08 10:18 AM
QOTD - I am working tomorrow and then coming home and working on a homework assignment for my online class that is due Sunday. Hopefully there will be some MLB 2k8 videos to check out this weekend. Have a good weekend everyone.

# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 01/25/08 11:38 AM
QOTD: VEGAS baby!!

Heading out there tonight to spend the weekend. It's my wife's 30th birthday so I thought we'd do something special for her. It'll be my first trip...I can not wait!

# 7 funky_chicken @ 01/25/08 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
QOTD: VEGAS baby!!

Have a fun time. Last year I spent a week in Vegas. It was the first time I had ever been and I had a great time. Can't wait to go back again. Where are you staying at?