Oh the joy, it's a Monday morning and my Dallas Cowboys, the #1 seed in the NFC, lost... To the hated Giants...How do you think I feel? It's going to be a very long week. Drops and penalties killed em', but the Giants played a great game. I hope they can beat the Pack next week.

Not only did the Boys lose, but the Pistons lost to the juggernaut Knicks by scoring a whopping 65 points. 4 road games in 5 days is no excuse for that performance, I'm sorry.

• QOTD: How did your team(s) fare over the weekend?

SFGiantsPBA (39), TDog (38), ninerdynasty (36), mjb2124 (31), Randor2000 (29), SportsAce (24), dubv (20), gobucks123789 (19)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 01/14/08 08:41 AM
QOTD - I had no teams, but 2 of the 3 teams I wanted to lose, did Bye Colts..bye Cowboys.

Good riddance to the Colts though. Never been so happy to see a team lose.
# 2 pb4201 @ 01/14/08 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer

Good riddance to the Colts though. Never been so happy to see a team lose.
Me either EG, although for totally different reasons (I'm from Baltimore).

Finally, something a Browns and Ravens fan can agree on!
# 3 Behindshadows @ 01/14/08 09:09 AM
QOTD - Cowboys loss, I'm not mad at just Romo, I'm mad at the team.

Offensive line was a joke, CB played too loose and it was just a bad game, that should have been a blow out with for Da Boys.

Oh! Well! next year!
# 4 boomhauertjs @ 01/14/08 09:12 AM
Had a great weekend hanging out with my college buddies. Rock Band was a huge hit. We played all afternoon Saturday.
Ugh, back to real life and another busy work week.

QOTD: Glad the Colts lost after their tank job against the Titans (never anger the Football Gods!). The Dayton Flyers escaped with an overtime win over St. Louis. Cavs won in double OT against the Bobcats at home (not very impressive).
# 5 MachoMyers @ 01/14/08 10:38 AM
<--- How the heck do you think they did?
# 6 SportsAce @ 01/14/08 11:25 AM
QOTD: UConn lost to GU because of Hibberts 3 with 3 seconds left.
# 7 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 01/14/08 12:47 PM
# 8 LHT69 @ 01/14/08 01:44 PM
QOTD: Well I think it sucks that the Boys lost. However to blame it all on Romo is wrong. The protection that he had in the first half, seemed to vanish in the second half. The funny part is that throughout the season, the Boys were a very dominant second half team....especially in the 4th quarter. However, what they need to work on is maybe saving some of that energy they built-up during the beginning of the season for the ending of the season. I the past couple of years now, the Boys have just seemed to run out of steam in the final weeks of the season and into the playoffs. You should be playing your best football going into the playoffs. But anyway in a few weeks we can put this loss aside and look forward to next season.

Kind of want to see the Packers take another shot at the Patriots in the Superbowl. If favre can win this one, it will be a great end to a incredible season.

# 9 Beantown @ 01/14/08 05:26 PM
Go Patriots.
# 10 rock85 @ 01/14/08 09:52 PM
I was telling one of my sons that the site(this one) I go to the owner is a big Cowboys fan, as is my son(don't know how that happened) I also told my kid he is a Pistons fan. My kids says wow what a bad weekend for him. Well in last weeks news i called third time would be a charm for my Giants(sorry steve) Anyway lets go BIG BLUE