The Pistons ended their 2 game losing streak, by beating the Spurs last night. Thanks to a great first quarter and a horrible shooting night for Manu and Parker.

I need some ideas for a birthday party for Nat. She turns 6 on the 22nd and I really don't have any idea what to do. Thinking about Mad Science, but I'm just not sure.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

KrazyCasper, dacubys (38), EPMD (35), dondada30 (33), btownhoosier (23), Duh Professuh (22), Asp86 (22)

Member Comments
# 1 pb4201 @ 01/11/08 08:49 AM
QOTD: Celebrating my Birthday Sunday and hopefully watching the Dolts and Cowboys lose!

Sorry Steve, but the Ravens need a head coach and once Dallas loses we can hire either Sparano or Garrett!

# 2 Behindshadows @ 01/11/08 10:31 AM
QOTD - Roster Edits and Cowboys Football on Sunday.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 01/11/08 10:48 AM
Hell week at work continues. I'm beat. And next week figures to be as bad, if not worse.

QOTD: College friends are coming into town. Most of them have kids (or are married to their jobs), so this is their big chance to get wild. Don't know if I've got the energy for it after this week. Rock Band will definitely be getting a workout.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 01/11/08 10:52 AM
When my kids were around that age they liked bowling parties.

QOTD: Quiet weekend. Tonight we're going out to eat at Olive Garden. Not my favorite, but my wife got a gift card for her birthday last week. Saturday or Sunday I'll visit my Dad.

# 5 MachoMyers @ 01/11/08 11:10 AM
QOTD: I have meetings on Saturday and Sunday but that won't stop me from watching the Pack on Saturday.

Football all weekend. Start work on Monday.

# 6 racerx @ 01/11/08 11:13 AM
QOTD:

Just watching Playoff Football and got me XBox 360 back from Microsoft so will be catching up on my Madden Franchise.

# 7 SportsAce @ 01/11/08 01:20 PM
QOTD: Watch UConn attempt to beat GU and play some COD4.

# 8 The GIGGAS @ 01/11/08 02:12 PM
Just sent out my 360 to Texas for them to fix/replace/generally whack it with a stick.

I'll be watching the Jaguars this weeked, then I'm going to move into the dorm for the last time. Thank GOD.