Home
News Post

McGuire didn't make the Hall of Fame? Shocker...Gibbs done? I gotta say, that sort of surprised me.

My man ACEMAB1914 is 94 today...Odds of that?

Busy...busy...busy...

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What games are you currently playing?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

ACEMAB1914 (94), 4deuce (29), ElBastard (29), CanuckJ (27), Wsv771 (25), dales (24), niners1234 (23), Michael90002002 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 The GIGGAS @ 01/09/08 09:33 AM
MLB 07 The Show for PS2. NCAA 08 for PS2 is about to join it.

My 360 died.
 
# 2 Behindshadows @ 01/09/08 09:34 AM
QOTD - Rainbow Six Vegas, March Madness 08, College Hoops 2k8 and NBA Live 08
 
# 3 racerx @ 01/09/08 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
MLB 07 The Show for PS2. NCAA 08 for PS2 is about to join it.

My 360 died.
Giggas,
Same here about the 360, I sent mine in last Wed for repair on the 3 lights of death!!!!!!

QOTD College Hoops 2k8 PS3.
 
# 4 SidVish @ 01/09/08 09:41 AM
QOTD: PS3: Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, COD4, NBA 2k8, NCAA 2008, and The Show are all in the rotation. Too bad I don't have enough time to play them as much as I would like.
 
# 5 Nomah5 @ 01/09/08 09:44 AM
QOTD: 360----COD4 and NBA2K8

Steve: I need your pistons to do some damage thru the West this week. They play in Dallas tonight and San Antonio tomorrow and if they can beat them back to back, it will shut up the Boston Celtics fans (my hometown) and it will help out my Phoenix Suns.
Go Pistons
 
# 6 MachoMyers @ 01/09/08 09:54 AM
QOTD: Football Manager (PC), OOTP (PC), and Orange Box.
I need to get a Gold Subscription to Live, mine ran out.
 
# 7 boomhauertjs @ 01/09/08 10:16 AM
Yet another busy day at work.

QOTD: Rock Band (my wife is hooked), COD4 (when the servers let me), NBA 2k8, NHL 2k8, and Madden 08 (only for the OS league I'm in)
 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 01/09/08 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
QOTD: 360----COD4 and NBA2K8

Steve: I need your pistons to do some damage thru the West this week. They play in Dallas tonight and San Antonio tomorrow and if they can beat them back to back, it will shut up the Boston Celtics fans (my hometown) and it will help out my Phoenix Suns.
Go Pistons
Tough back to back, but they can get it done. I hope.

I have Marion in my fantasy squad and someone offered me Nash for him. I might do it...but Marion is a stat freak.
 
# 9 Pete1210 @ 01/09/08 10:29 AM
QOTD: NBA 2K8, PGR4, GH3 and Super Mario Galaxy
 
# 10 ProStylez @ 01/09/08 10:39 AM
360: COD4 (online), CH 2K8, Need For Speed Pro Street
PS3: MLB THE SHOW, Uncharted
 
# 11 RockyTop1 @ 01/09/08 10:41 AM
QOTD: Rock Band, Assassin's Creed, Ace Combat, Need for Speed ProStreet
 
# 12 Nomah5 @ 01/09/08 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Tough back to back, but they can get it done. I hope.

I have Marion in my fantasy squad and someone offered me Nash for him. I might do it...but Marion is a stat freak.

I would take Nash for matrix because shawn can be very inconsistent at times. He has a freakish game Monday and I would love for him and the team to play with that emotion and heart every night. Nash will either give you assists, points or both on a consistent basis. Do it.

Are you so sick of hearing the Celtics are better than the Pistons or the West teams? I am. They have yet to play any decent West team except the Lakers and have not played the Texas teams or Phoenix.
 
# 13 Eton Rifles @ 01/09/08 10:54 AM
I have been playing a lot of Warhawk on the ps3. Wish more OS people would play it. I learned how to fly now and it gets much better when you can.
 
# 14 Steve_OS @ 01/09/08 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
I would take Nash for matrix because shawn can be very inconsistent at times. He has a freakish game Monday and I would love for him and the team to play with that emotion and heart every night. Nash will either give you assists, points or both on a consistent basis. Do it.

Are you so sick of hearing the Celtics are better than the Pistons or the West teams? I am. They have yet to play any decent West team except the Lakers and have not played the Texas teams or Phoenix.
Sure I'm sick of the Celtics talk, but I was already used to it in the preseason.
 
# 15 SportsAce @ 01/09/08 03:31 PM
QOTD: COD4 owns my life and I just picked up NFL Tour.
 
# 16 bjf1377 @ 01/09/08 05:04 PM
QOTD: Of the games in my sig, the ones I play the most are Call of Duty 4, Ace Combat 6, Rock Band, and Dirt
 
# 17 ZM Punk @ 01/09/08 08:41 PM
QOTD- COD4, NBA2k8, Madden , and NCAA08. Also been playing alot of Halo now that I've actually gotten used to it and can get some kills.
 
# 18 windseer90 @ 01/09/08 09:54 PM
QOTD: College Hoops 2K8, Assassin's Creed, MLB 07 The Show, Guitar Hero 3, and soon Mass Effect
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.