It feels like a Monday, but we are already half way through the week, so I guess I can't complain. I should have taken the rest of the week off though.

It's Winter but we are going to be hitting the 60's later this week, at least that is what I'm hearing, we'll see.

• QOTD: Most of you are trickling into work this week, so how was your holiday?

billmatic (28), Qui3tStorm (25), TexanWolverine (23), ishotlove (22)

Member Comments
# 1 CaptainZombie @ 01/02/08 10:06 AM
Holiday was nice albeit being sick during the week of Xmas. We are going to be hitting the 50's later this week which is insane after 2 days of snow and today being very very cold.

# 2 nyisles16 @ 01/02/08 10:16 AM
Qotd - Holidays were good, no complaints here.. supposed to be turning cold at the end of the week

# 3 TJdaSportsGuy @ 01/02/08 10:19 AM
QOTD:

Had a fantastic vacation. We drove up to New Jersey to visit with the in-laws. I had the misfortune of smelling the worst smell I've ever smelled in my life on a NYC subway...some homeless guy who probably hasn't bathed in years was sleeping on the cart.

On our way home, we stopped off in Blacksburg, VA and drove around the Virginia Tech campus, just because I had never seen it before. Seeing the classroom building that the shootings took place in was so surreal. There were memorials and flowers left all over the grounds surrounding the building.

On a lighter note, Lane Stadium is frickin' HUGE!! I've never seen a college football stadium as big as that place. Wow!

New Years was fun. Did what most everyone else did yesterday...sat around and watched football and hockey all day. That Sabres-Penguins game in Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, NY was pretty damn fun to watch. Snow all over the place!

Happy New Years to all of OS!

# 4 nemesis04 @ 01/02/08 10:25 AM
QOTD: There were some good moments this holiday and some sad ones. The woman who my wife and I decorated a Christmas tree for passed away just before Christmas. At least was able to put a smile on her face.

# 5 boomhauertjs @ 01/02/08 10:49 AM
QOTD: Busy but fun. Our New Year's Party was a blast. We broke out Rock Band at around 3 AM and ended up playing it until almost 6 AM. As I went to bed, our morning newspaper was delivered.

Had to get up at 5:45 this morning to shovel the driveway and slog my way into work. I miss having a real Christmas break like when I was a kid.

# 6 ExtremeGamer @ 01/02/08 03:37 PM
QOTD - been off work since the 20th, go back to work tomorrow . Been a nice break. Had a great Christmas break, loved every minute of it. Had a great New Year's, just hung out with family and then yesterday were supposed to have a party but it got snowed out. So the wife and I laid on our couches watching hockey and football.

Now I'm getting sick as well

# 7 LHT69 @ 01/02/08 03:55 PM
Was a nice holiday and now just like every year, have to get back to the usual routine. Anyway no complaints here.

Watched Hawaii get smashed in the Sugar Bowl yesterday. Kind of expected to see that as Georgia had one heck of a defense sacking Colt brennan 8 times. Don't think I have ever seen him under that much pressure. Anyway congratulations to the Bulldogs and for the Warriors it was a great season.

Happy New Year everyone!

LT

# 8 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 01/02/08 04:36 PM
QOTD: Nothing to exciting. But ive been working all through the holiday. My lone day off was Christmas itself