Damn, the Cowboys came out flat and looked absolutely horrible. Way to win one on my birthday! Looks like they have to win out to get HFA, since the Pack don't look like they'll lose another one.

Busy Monday for me, as always. I wish I had the next 2 weeks off.

• QOTD: How did your team(s) fare over the weekend?

delanceyj (34), Dman4Life8017 (27), Kane182 (26), fiend55cs (26), JP le Requin (26), MLewis32 (23), Egarim (23), wungtgeneral (23), RealSeahawkFan (16)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 12/17/07 10:41 AM
QOTD: Browns won (one step closer to the playoffs). Cavs lost two, looking very bad - a trade is needed to shake things up. The Dayton Flyers won again on Saturday.

# 2 racerx @ 12/17/07 10:55 AM
Bad weekend....Bills lost in a Blizzard and UK blew a 15 point lead to UAB.

# 3 SportsAce @ 12/17/07 12:05 PM
The Titans beat the Chiefs to keep their very lim playoff hopes alive.

# 4 funky_chicken @ 12/17/07 12:11 PM
QOTD - The Bears do not play until tonight. The Blackhawks lost 2 over the weekend. Despite all the snow we got I was able to go to last night's Blackhawks game. Had a good time despite the fact they lost.

# 5 Behindshadows @ 12/17/07 12:27 PM
QOTD - Tarheels won to go 9-0 so far this season

My Cowboys lost, in their lowest scoring game this season...against the sorry *** Eagles, who some kind of way beats them. Jessica Simpson Go HOME!!! She's a sexy *** distraction...

# 6 ExtremeGamer @ 12/17/07 01:20 PM
QOTD - BROWNS!!!!!!

# 7 Acid @ 12/17/07 02:01 PM
QOTD: Seattle lost to the crappy Panthers. That doesn't really matter though, Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to stay on top of the Premiership, so my weekend was a success.

# 8 ZM Punk @ 12/17/07 10:38 PM
QOTD- Cincinnati looked god awful against Shaun Hill and niners, but I guess since they were already eliminated from playoff contention that was a good thing. UNC stayed perfect and Michigan hired a great Head Coach is Rich Rodriguez, that alone made it a great weekend!!!