Home
News Post

We have just posted a trailer from NFL Tour.
"Play football a whole new way with NFL Tour. Take on the league's top players in rock festivaltype atmospheres under the night skies of America's hottest cities and make a name for yourself in hard-hitting seven-on-seven football action. Hold your own against the league's elite and you might earn a spot on an NFL roster. Whether you're jumping into Play Now mode or playing online against the nation's best players, you can live out your dream of becoming the next NFL star with NFL Tour, authentic arcade-style football from EA SPORTS™."

Game: NFL TourReader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 CaptainZombie @ 12/10/07 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
We have just posted a trailer from NFL Tour.
"Play football a whole new way with NFL Tour. Take on the league's top players in rock festivaltype atmospheres under the night skies of America's hottest cities and make a name for yourself in hard-hitting seven-on-seven football action. Hold your own against the league's elite and you might earn a spot on an NFL roster. Whether you're jumping into Play Now mode or playing online against the nation's best players, you can live out your dream of becoming the next NFL star with NFL Tour, authentic arcade-style football from EA SPORTS™."
I hate to say this, but this game looks like NFL in the Arena Football stadiums. Maybe this is why were not getting an AFL game this year.
 
# 2 Lintyfresh85 @ 12/10/07 10:43 AM
Looks more like the next version of NFL Street to me. *shrugs*
 
# 3 CaptainZombie @ 12/10/07 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyfresh85
Looks more like the next version of NFL Street to me. *shrugs*
It looks good graphically, I think its nuts that they continue to change names on these games so soon. I don't think its worth $60..........unless their charging $50 or less.
 
# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 12/10/07 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by candymanGT
It looks good graphically, I think its nuts that they continue to change names on these games so soon. I don't think its worth $60..........unless their charging $50 or less.
It's $50. EA lowered all their prices.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.